Over protective boyfriends

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Perry., Sunday 29th Nov, 2009.

1. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Right, went out for my mates 21st birthday last night, got chatting to people i didnt no, just mingerling with people really. got talking to this girl, starting asking the usall questions, "what you work as" "where you from" etc. she said she was a hair dresser so i said can you do my hair? the next minute i had her bf in my face saying you chatting up my misses, i was like no i asked her to do my hair as its her profession? then he decided to head butt me, so i threw a punches, basically we had a little scrap wich started off some other fights and it just got all out of hand, what im getting is over protected bfs i mean so your gf is not aloud to talk to people, you want her in a cage?

:Angry:

2. andycivicmarlin Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

if theres trust there for the missus then there shouldnt be in issue IMO

3. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I always used to tell my missus

'I trust you, I just don't trust the people around you.'

She always understood that.

4. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Arent all women supposed to be in cages??

5. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

thats the one i use if she asked the question "do you trust me?" lol

6. r883 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

thasts what mine says to me

does my head in

7. JDMJut Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did u bash him good ?

8. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lol at Jono!

The guy sounds like bit of a dick really. Who won the fight?

9. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

he was 2 years older than me i think, lets just say i stood my ground :Wink:

10. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

so you mean you got twatted hehe!!

11. ej6coupe Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

if you trust ya missus u got no worries ..but with a cock like that u just gotta knock him down a peg and make him look a right c..t infront off his hoe...

12. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

nah i was throwing all sorts of karatee moves out lol

13. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL :Tongue:

My gf was overprotective, now she's single :Smile:

14. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mate i swear im in the same boat.

Saying that i shouldnt do things then doing them herself. Doesnt exactly set a good example.

15. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's the most annoying thing in the world :Angry:

Although to be fair, I get the bit about not wearing skirts, I had to agree there :Tongue:

16. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

some people are pathetic assholes, i wouldn't worry about it

17. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i remember when i was out one night with my missus and we ran in to an ex of mine who we are both good friends with and both gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek, next thing i know some guys pushed me flying i run at him pinning him to a wall and me being me i want to know why im about to ask a fight so i ask what the fucks going on before smacking him one, turns out he's with my ex all gets explained and thats the end of that or so i thought cause a few days go by and my best mate tells me he works as a porter in the hospital where he also works and my missus also works and he's telling everyone how he floored me one punch etc etc and now every time i see my ex he just stands there quietly with his head down trying to avoid eye contact:Grin:

18. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Im useally pretty laid back but he started it and it was a stupid reason so i opened a can o woop assss, pathetic people

19. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Take comfort in the fact he won't be getting sex for a few weeks. For making such a show of himself and his girlfriend

20. brown4454 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i wouldn't put one in a cage,

but on a leash, tied to the bed, long enough to get to the kitchen and bathroom.