Opinions- 96 spec Integra wheels on my EK

Discussion in '6th Generation (1996-2000)' started by DanF, Monday 30th Nov, 2009.

1. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Possibly in the wrong section. But its not technical question as I know I can and how to do it. But mods feel free to move it if you want :Smile:

I had the idea pop into my head last night in the pub. I know iv just got a set of sprint harts but im tempted to put 96 spec intregra wheels on my EK with a MB6 brake set up.

Example

ek9.

My EK on sprint harts. Please bare in mind its no were near finished on the out side. Also its a crappy pic I havnt taken any good ones yet.

[​IMG]

Thoughts and opinions welcome.

Discuss

2. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Possibly in the wrong section. But its not technical question as I know I can and how to do it. But mods feel free to move it if you want :Smile:

I had the idea pop into my head last night in the pub. I know iv just got a set of sprint harts but im tempted to put 96 spec intregra wheels on my EK with a MB6 brake set up.

Example

ek9.

My EK on sprint harts. Please bare in mind its no were near finished on the out side. Also its a crappy pic I havnt taken any good ones yet.

[​IMG]

Thoughts and opinions welcome.

Discuss

3. Bong Guest

OEM and bigger brakes = win

I imagine most people will want you to keep the wheels that are on it now though because the majority arent bothered about function and OEM

4. Bong Guest

OEM and bigger brakes = win

I imagine most people will want you to keep the wheels that are on it now though because the majority arent bothered about function and OEM

5. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Exactly what im thinking Bong. Selling the sprint harts should easily pay for the brakes and wheels I thinks.

6. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Exactly what im thinking Bong. Selling the sprint harts should easily pay for the brakes and wheels I thinks.

7. blitz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

honestly, the teg rims and setup look immense

8. blitz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

honestly, the teg rims and setup look immense

9. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Agreed ^^

Plus that VSM + 96 Spec wheels = :cool::cool::cool::cool:

10. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Agreed ^^

Plus that VSM + 96 Spec wheels = :cool::cool::cool::cool:

11. Buc Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I have always said if i ever got another EK id run these wheels on it. OEM wins

12. Buc Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I have always said if i ever got another EK id run these wheels on it. OEM wins

13. Adam-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Do it, it would look awesome Dan.

14. Adam-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Do it, it would look awesome Dan.

15. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That Civic looks great in the first pic.

Never been a big fan of CP-Rs so i would change to the OEM setup too.

16. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That Civic looks great in the first pic.

Never been a big fan of CP-Rs so i would change to the OEM setup too.

17. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They are CP-Fs buddy :Wink:

Yeah im just browsing now for 96 spec wheels. I could proberly find the brake set up at a scrap yard some were for buttons.

18. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They are CP-Fs buddy :Wink:

Yeah im just browsing now for 96 spec wheels. I could proberly find the brake set up at a scrap yard some were for buttons.

19. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Definitely do it dude, would look awesome 8)

20. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Definitely do it dude, would look awesome 8)