Operation flashpoint: dragon rising

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by aji621, Thursday 5th Nov, 2009.

1. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Anyone else got this?

What a sick game !!!!!!!!!!

I got it yesterday and it's insaine how much u have to actually think!! Love it.

2. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Used to play the original pc flashpoint with a mate of mine. Took a long time to organise our tactics then we would be treking for ages to get to the target point. I think this will be the only xbox FPS I'll be buying.

3. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

not a fan of it man! its made by thq!

4. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    ah mate its so good, instead of just run and gun, even on "normal" difficulty you die with one bullet in the right place & The ammount of things you can tell your team to do are insaine.

Its such a Good tactics game its unreal. but.

I know alot of people won't like it as you do have to think about what your going to do instead of like Cod where you just granade the fuck out of everyone lol COD next week thou so i guess this will be seeing some shelf time.

5. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol i have operation flashpoint but i never play it! it was epic fail on campaign mode!

6. Bong Guest

I'm stuck on the very last mission, can't take the docks at all and its pissing me off!

Great game though really enjoyed it

7. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i played this and got rid of it after a week . i thought it was good and bad i apriciate the effot that they had gone to trying to make it as realistic as possible and some bits are really good but others are crap.

a few of the bad things iv noticed;

-if you are laying down and reload he doesnt actually touch the magazine it just magicly loads its self?

-your teammates are retarded and don't do a thing they tell you.

-you can get shot once and die (fairplay realistic) but you can hit someone more than 6,7,8 times and they dant die?

there just a few i can fememba

8. Bong Guest

Thats the only one I noticed on that list, bit annoying, also I found medics wouldn't respond to orders to heal, they would either just ignore you or walk up to you and stare at you and not do anything

Still, one of the best things about the game was approaching enemy outposts under fire with bullets whizzing past your head, or sneaking up on them, was a great game let down by a few minor issues

I don't i'll finish the last mission because my mate said the ending is pants and i'm proper stuck into Borderlands and COD is out very soon

9. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    yeah i noticed ur team mates are fucking spactards haha. but i am enjoyin the realisticness so far but i also noticed the once shot ur dead 10 shots they are lol. annoying

10. mike99 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bong, the last mission you need to take your time doing it and pretty much kill everyone on the base.

Multiplayer is crazy, the amount of AI's you kill is unreal!

11. Bong Guest

I uninstalled it an hour ago, Borderlands is taking all my gaming time until COD release

12. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

hmmmmm want borderlands to... I thought you where jobless bong... You selling your self to buy these games?

13. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Really enjoying this game, the most bugged piece of shit I've played since Mercenaries 2, but still great, especially as I bum anything I can play co-OP. Just got the last mission to do, then off to do them all on the hardest difficulty, already done the first four.

14. Bong Guest

Never been jobless in my life!? Not sure where you got that from!

15. BEAUGHANDI Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've got OF i think its a pretty good game but could do with alot of improvement. tho tbh forza seems to be the game im constantly playin atm!

16. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I won't be playing this game because it will be as buggy and awkward as the first game. The multiplayer was fun, that was it. The first game had so much un-realised potential and I see the same game here (just better gfx)

17. DafWales Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It could of been alot better than it actually was...

Driving was also shit and unrealistic.