Online dating websites,Thoughts

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by ckrs_civic, Sunday 29th Nov, 2009.

1. ckrs_civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what do you think about them. what i'm finding is 95 percent of the really attractive girls are fakes. they talk all sweet like they're into you and you immediately get that vibe she's trying too hard with "baby" this and "baby" that then they pop out with the here's my private website just for you don't tell anyone. they want you to join their website so you watch them walk around in their underwear or whatever. or am i just a easy target for these types of scams. they say hi to me first. i'm a lurker on those things. anyone else care to share their online dating experiences....pretty faced obese chicks. chicks that post pics from 10 years ago, fine from the waste up but an ass the size of a truck so no matter how big of wang you got it's like sticking a toothpick in a loaf of bread? i'm just curious what other peeps go through with this shit.

2. ckrs_civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what do you think about them. what i'm finding is 95 percent of the really attractive girls are fakes. they talk all sweet like they're into you and you immediately get that vibe she's trying too hard with "baby" this and "baby" that then they pop out with the here's my private website just for you don't tell anyone. they want you to join their website so you watch them walk around in their underwear or whatever. or am i just a easy target for these types of scams. they say hi to me first. i'm a lurker on those things. anyone else care to share their online dating experiences....pretty faced obese chicks. chicks that post pics from 10 years ago, fine from the waste up but an ass the size of a truck so no matter how big of wang you got it's like sticking a toothpick in a loaf of bread? i'm just curious what other peeps go through with this shit.

3. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Real wimmenz > internet mate :Wink: Works 100% of the time as opposed to being scammed.

4. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Real wimmenz > internet mate :Wink: Works 100% of the time as opposed to being scammed.

5. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

depends what site your on, the big matchdating ones i reckon are all load of shit, those camgirls type thing that are pre recorded and what not,

get yourself on plentyoffish.com and laugh at all the people in your town who are sad enough to go on it.

6. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

depends what site your on, the big matchdating ones i reckon are all load of shit, those camgirls type thing that are pre recorded and what not,

get yourself on plentyoffish.com and laugh at all the people in your town who are sad enough to go on it.

7. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i heard facebook.com was good haha! in all seriousness mate try get out more ?

8. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i heard facebook.com was good haha! in all seriousness mate try get out more ?

9. Breemeyli New Member Getting Started

England John Smith London
    Friends, is it really possible to find a serious relationship on dating sites? My friends visit such sites very often, I have never tried it. Please advise.

10. Jodess New Member Getting Started

United States Pol NY
    Yes, this is absolutely real. Especially in the 21st century, when there are many sites and applications for online dating. For example, here you can try your luck https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/snapsext-review/ I have been using this resource for a long time, here people are responsive and make excellent contact.