old bastards who can't drive

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by andyy_ek, Sunday 29th Nov, 2009.

1. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

well im fucked off to say the least .

i went to my gf's flat like i do every weekend and park my car in the same carpark which i have done for a year., ( a multistory carpark , 24hr cctv, man'd 24hr ) all so my pride and joy isnt going to get smashed up by some drunken ned (which has happend in the past ) .

i wake up with a phone call from my mum, " the police are at your car " .

at this point in thinking fucking hell .

i made my way to the carpark to meet my dad who was speaking to a policeman . when i get there the policeman has left and i discover my car has been hit . the arch has been completely smashed in , door bent and the bumper damaged aswell . when i seen what had happend i thought to myself " whats the point anymore" . I've just not that long got it fixed after it got ruiend by a group of 40+ people . so i was feeling shite .

anyway . turns out an old woman reversed into my car , done the damage . left the scene and went up to the next level parked her car and went to do some shopping . like nothing had happend .

im grateful that some good samaritan seen it and contacted the police .

im currently waiting on the police just now to see what the outcome is .

2. Grovesy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ah i feel for you man.. I fucking hate that! In the past 2 weeks iv nearly had 3 accidents (none of which have been my fault) involving old people. 2 have pulled out on me, and yesterday, an old lady driving a micra literally slammed her brakes on on 2 different occasions to let people out of a turning. Lucky i don't speed and im on the ball or my rex would have been hurt!

Hope the shit gets sorted out :Frown:

3. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Stupid old bitch, punt her down the stairs and smash her up.

4. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

5. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Tongue: I love Civiclife!

We should have our own insurance group where we go around smashing up offenders cars

6. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

haha yeah thats a thought! :Smile:

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Christ man!! it's fucknigirritating when people do that! useless old codgers...fuck it, i agree with donzo, break her hips with a bat.

8. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i swear 90 percent of road rage is caused by old ppl . they really should bring out a retest for over 55 year olds its fucking stupid

9. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

rip her piss bag of and make her drink it !!

10. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This.

11. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

kick her in the fanny till she bleeds from the mouth.

its happened to me before its heartbreaking. I've also had my car keyed twice you just think whats the point anymore

12. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I agree that retests are needed when you reach a certain age, maybe higher than 55 though? The worst driving I've ever seen has been OAP's.

Perfect example: I used to work in a Little Chef a few years back, at the end of the evening some old boy comes in and asks for a coffee. Serve it to him and he puts salad cream in it! Me and my mate are like, dude do you want a fresh one, that's salad cream. He declines, so he was obviously a bit cuckoo anyway. When he's paying he asks us for directions, so we tell him and off he waddles. Next thing, we look out the window and see him driving up the road on the central reservation! Seriously, how he didn't cause an accident I don't know, I could drive safer after 10 pints.

Half an hour later he was back at the garage over from us asking directions again!

Seriously, old people need to be re-tested every 5 years or something. The government say they're trying to make roads safer, but they're nothing about what I consider to be the biggest danger of all.

13. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Donzo speaks the truth.

Thankfully there was a samaritan..

14. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah im glad someone phoned the police . most people nowadays couldn't give a fuck .

15. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah im glad someone phoned the police . most people nowadays couldn't give a fuck .

16. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol asif she went up a level and than continued shopping 'and shes a woman' haha wtf

17. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol asif she went up a level and than continued shopping 'and shes a woman' haha wtf

18. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

^^

when i said she went up a level , i really meant she did . i.e 3rd to 4th ...

19. Bernardini Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ill just have to write out a huuuuuuuuuge estimate for you :Grin: !!!

20. andyy_ek Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆