Nights out

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by shawthing001, Wednesday 30th Dec, 2009.

1. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pretty much trying to organise new years eve and it's missions. Why are people so indecisive about things and then ask me what's going on. I don't fucking know cos you won't make up your mind ffs. Tempted just to stay in and save the hassle.

Not a big deal but just annoys me

2. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All an overpriced gimmick mate where u lookin at headin out

3. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

house party.... simple.

that way you're only with a select group of say 30 people you actually want to be around.

unlike in a club where you may want to know .3% of them.

4. EGjeff Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pretty much!

Was going through the same thing so I said fuck it, best mate and I bought tickets and told people if they wanted to come to sort it out themselves. Theres now 14 of us going, the plan works haha.

You going to Marcus' Jason? fancied it but I imagine a lot of Lauries mates going and I'd rather avoid that.

5. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

my mates are all with their mrs', or with their parents, or doing something gay.

theres like 2 of my close mates comin out. fuck it, mashup.

6. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

new year sucks of the 10 years i have been legal to go out to them its always a mission no one wants to commit to anything then you got overpriced tickets for clubs,street partys and the chances of getting a fucking taxi takes the piss and with the weather were having at the moment fuck standing around and diyin or getting frost bite:Tongue:

best bet house party as said before

or do what im doing NOWT:Grin: as im working

7. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes Yes & Yes :Grin:

8. Bong Guest

Trick is not to arrange anything and await the invites and then decide

I might be going to my mates local but it means staying at his but I really CBA and seriously considering staying in for the first time on NYE ever all I can think of at the mo is money money money

9. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i've got the choice of three parties

my parents are throwing a ceilidh lol

there's a party full of school chicks down the road

and my late pals parents are meant to be having a bit of a gathering

i'm going to try and attend all three, and get mega wasted cos thats the last i'll be drinking til i've got my EP3 :Smile:

10. seanyreeves Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

too busy out, people annoy me, and costs a lot of money. 3 good reasons to not go out.

11. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Seems an obvious choice haha.

12. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shame I don't know anyone having a house party otherwise I wouldn't be in this situation. I'm getting to the point of just staying in and saving some money.

13. seanyreeves Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

jus cum to the pub shaw!!! simples.

14. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the annoying thing is....its the first year for ages that i've not been stuck for something to do and i have the choice of three and i wanna go to them all equally as much!

15. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who's going? what time you going down?

16. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

its a joke i paid 45 quid for a ticket to get in to a club in liverpool its a joke and usally when me and my mates go out we like to go to a few places but we can only afford to go to one club! and if its shit im gona be tits offed