Newb with an EP2 Civic :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brumf_88, Tuesday 29th Dec, 2009.

1. brumf_88 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi all

joined a few weeks ago when i picked up my first Civic, but not had the chance to post much! shall be needing some help over the next few weeks or so with modding tips and advice, as im still not up to scratch on its specs etc.

loving the car, its a 2004 Civic sport 1.6 VTEC. i think from research it has the not so exciting D series engine?

should have some pictures up soon, currently waiting for the paint to dry on the rocker cover :Tongue:

first bit of help, needed to take all the wheels off, but front passenger side is stuck on solid, even with all studs off. all others were fine. any ideas?!!!

so basicaly HI to all, and please look out for me in the future!

Adam

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 29th Dec, 2009
  2. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome dude! WD40 fuck out of it!

3. brumf_88 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol tried hangin off it nearly, just will not budge. can't see it catching on anything, it feels like its solid bolted up still when all studs are off?!!

4. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5. Ross18 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The wheels can stick if they are on for a long time, jack it up put it on full lock then hit the tyre from the back with some wood or a rubber mallet.

And welcome btw.

6. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

copper hide hammer! and a bit of rusteee

7. Tommy3G Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just kick the tyre and it will come off.

Welcome and the EP2 is a decent car.

don't bother trying to squeeze power from it as there isnt much point. You can make it handle amazingly though with coilovers and a few other little bits =]

8. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

hey up welcome to the club!!

9. brumf_88 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks all, well i am about to post up some pics in the rides section once I've found the right place! and i will try the hole " stamp f**k out on it " approach tomorrow :Tongue: