Introductions New to UK. Imported my 10th Generation Accord

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tony71110, Wednesday 31st Jul, 2019.

1. Tony71110 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Tony Brandon
    Hello fellow Honda owners, I'm new to the UK and imported my 10th Generation Honda Accord over here from the US.

Attached Files:

2. SayamaAccord Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Cliff County Durham
    Great looking car - very futuristic.

3. FUGMASTER Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England ALAN HASLEMERE
    Welcome; yes agreed it look's superb, but why weren't they sold here??

4. Tony71110 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Tony Brandon
    I was wondering the same. I believe England had stopped production of the Accords in 2015. I was disappointed when I imported it here and I really wanted to see if I could purchase some factory parts for it, mainly side blinkers. A few things I have done already is I installed a AEM short ram intake, and I purchased the touring boot lights. On the sport model, Honda cheaped out on the light assembly because they didn't have LED lights installed, So prior to coming here, I purchased them and the wire harness and now the brake lights on the assembly are my rear fog lights. I was in England previously from 2011-2015 and I already knew the light requirements for imported vehicles. I did my own light conversion. Just needed to install a rocker switch with illumination to indicate the rear fog lights are on and amber side blinkers. I installed a 10" subwoofer in the boot and changed all the interior lights to LED. Also I added a glovebox light switch as well. More pictures will come shortly of the interior and engine bay...

5. Matt at H-Tune Service Team H-Tune Staff

As somebody who's just bought an 8th Generation second hand, and already come across 3 of them...I can't lie, I'm seriously envious of the exclusivity.

Major Kudos for making the effort to import one.

6. FUGMASTER Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England ALAN HASLEMERE
    I think there's a video of one of these on u-tube; some American bloke giving it the once over. Any shots of the interior? Which engine has it?

Matt at H-Tune likes this.