Introductions New FR-V Owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tribalkev, Saturday 9th Feb, 2019.

1. Tribalkev New Member Getting Started

England Kev Lloyd Wirral, Merseyside
    Hi All,

I have just returned back to the Honda Family after my expanding family meant we needed a 6 seater, i am now the owner of a 2006 FR-V 2.2cdti Sport with 230000 on the clock. I expect i will be a regular in here.

Bit about myself, previous cars have been a 1997 Honda Accord, 1995 Landrover Discovery, 2003 VW Golf 2,8 V6 4Motion and now a FR-V :Smile: I also own a 1998 Triumph Speed triple T509.

Im 41 years old with 6 kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats, we do a few music festivals a year in a 1970's folding camper amongst other things, I also live in the north west of england.

DrSam and Walshy like this.
  2. DrSam Club Moderator Club Staff

United Kingdom Sam Birmingham
    Hello @Tribalkev welcome to Club H-Tune and thank you for your introduction.
    Please add your car to the Club Garage, you could also add your previous Honda too.
    Here are some useful information, please take a moment to go through them.
    "Popular Guides For New Members"

3. Norms Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello, you will really enjoy the FR-V. I am selling mine after 8 years of ownership, never let me down once. I have only just bought an Accord and hope to be more active on the forum than I have been the past few years. I'm still getting to grips with the new forum layout from what I am used to, but there appears to be an even more wealth of information than ever before :Niceone:

4. SpeedyGee Club Manager Club Staff

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to the forum @Tribalkev :Hey:

FR-V's are great cars :Smile:

5. Tribalkev New Member Getting Started

England Kev Lloyd Wirral, Merseyside
    Thanks all, I will hopefully get some photos at the weekend and add to my garage Had the rear windows tinted today with 5% film, looks a lot crisper as the cars navy blue

DrSam likes this.