Announcement New Club Affiliate: H-Tune

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by DeviateDefiant, Monday 15th Jun, 2015.

1. RogerH69 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I've also got one of those in my car. Gave another to @nick-b for his Prelude. Not found a spot for the sticker, or a use for the lan yard key chain thingy yet.

2. Nighthawk Club Moderator Club Staff

Thats the sort of stuff we need for HK for some advertisment

RogerH69 likes this.
  3. redefined_cycles Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah. Its cool. I think the idea is, the smily little monster looking thingy is supposed to be a Htune customer and the reason why he has his mouth fully open is cos its at the point where he is test driving his car after an upgrade part from them!

4. Scott Ex-Staff ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Glad you're happy bud, everyone loves our domos! :Laughing:

5. exec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom London
    How can I get a discount code? PMed the user account, want to buy a bottle of PSF, also does it include shipping?

cheers

6. Scott Ex-Staff ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sent you the discount code :Thumbup:

Free shipping is available on all order above £50, if you just want a bottle of PSF you can give @Holdcroft Honda a call as we'd just have them send it to you anyway. We don't mind either way though :Smile:

7. exec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom London
    Cheers man, very helpful. :Hey:

8. jvm33 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

France Johann Talence
    Hello H-tune Honda folk,
    I am looking to order some compliance bushes on H-tune and was wondering if it would be possible to get a club discount. I have to pay shipping to France which adds to my cost so any little bit helps.
    Cheers,
    Johann