need you help with this decision guys

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by no1carper, Thursday 19th Nov, 2009.

1. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Right my problem is I've been unemployed for 2months month after i left i got paid which i thought was i may have worked a month in hand but today i have recieved another pay slip and i no i should ring and say that they are still paying me but as im skint and my car needs things doing to it and christmas is coming up i keep telling myself to keep it but then i can't ring up next month and say as ill have to pay it back. I also havent recieved my p45 from them yet? man this situation sucks hard :Angry: :Angry:

2. Porker New Member Getting Started

Keep it. Their fuck up. I'd keep quiet for sure...

3. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

hmm well i think they will find out whihc then they will ask you for some payment or somesort i think

4. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Again, keep it, if they have paid you thats their problem not yours

So what if you call them up and they say, yeah that was a mistake can you pay us back, it won't give you your job back!!

But don't spend it on your car mate, thats just stupid, if you havent got a job or any money the last thing you should be doing is buying stuff for your car!!

5. scottboy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Id keep it for a few weeks and put it in savings, if they don't contact you spend you in a few weeks then do what you want with it

6. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Keep the fuckin lot mate, i would..

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This happened to me not so long ago. Left my job after 4 months and a verbal agreement was made to be paid til the end of the 5th month. As it so happened, I was paid for the 6th month as well. Due to the terms of the agreement, verbal, and the fact that THEY made the mistake, I've kept the money and have about

8. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

its not for parts it needs a well needed service need new tires in the near future to.

my other problem is its like my dream job and the contract was only temporary not like i got laid off or anything and that position will be coming up again next year which i would love to apply for cause i throughly enjoyed working there. Also if i found somewhere else to work i would need a p45 to start working wouldn't i but i can't really get it from them can i? and also the company is government run so quite a big company to go against lol.

9. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

if they havent sent you a P45 then they are still paying you fair and square. Keep it...

10. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

11. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'd also keep it.... Party hard for freeeee :Grin:

12. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

tbh id rather have a job as im bored as fuck sitting at home lool also cause i don't have a job i signed on to job seekers so really that isnt good either cause im getting money from them too

13. krs1 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

keep it withdraw all from the account they they can't do shit.. they can't claim it back and if ur bank lets them the bank has to pay it.. my mate did the same for over a year! its there error not yours.. shopping spree!

14. kg09 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i would keep it mate its ther mistake and problem ,,don't spend it jst nw jst incase tho

15. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Personally id keep it but id take it out of that account either keep it as cash or put it in a savings account or something that way they can't do anything. they fucked up its their problem just keep hushed about it hun

16. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

my mums found out and like forcing me to tell them she says she's going to send them an email this sucks hard lol and she says cause im claiming jsa i can get in a lot of trouble i knew this situation sucked

17. Porker New Member Getting Started

Nah she talks monkeys dude. Just keep it, fuck them for laying you off.

When I got mate redundant, I got a cheque, a P45 and a big, 'Thanks, but get the fuck off our property' Lol.

18. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ah well LOL

Although giving it back may mean they'll look favourably on you to work there again next time around :Smile:

19. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

they didnt lay me off though the contract was only temporary so i knew it was gonna end after 6 months