need sum help in deciding what to do next

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by mr roboto, Saturday 19th Dec, 2009.

1. mr roboto Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

well hello there any1 out there wanna help me out with sum photo shoppin of my car im after a EK9 spoiler puttin on my car colour coded to the car and also a set of vti alloys painted in say champ white not a permo change of wheels just sumthing for the winter will i sort out mine for refurb thanks

and if possible can sum1 remove the rub strips on the bumpers

2. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I would personally keep the bump strips.. They look good.

As for winter wheels, go for a darker colour; will make for easier maintenance during the colder months..

A colour coded EK9 rear spoiler would be a good addition..

3. mr roboto Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yh i get wat ya mean with wheels but i aint that fussd reali get jet wash out n a blast over be fine for me lol there only temp wheels and maybe track ones

and you like them i was thinkin of gettin a coupe frunt bumper n a face lift rear bumper

and i am in two minds about the EK9 spoiler need to see how it looks mi thinks if need any more photos check my build might be sum in there

4. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Colourcode the door handles, or sell them rubbish recaros you have n buy some nice seats... and while your at it sell me the recaros haha :Wink:

5. Tom Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Loose the stickers IMO, OEM rear lights DEF, raise the back a touch?

6. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^^ To some degree i agree, but yours is the only EK I've seen with the "clear" rear lights, however i think the style of the car pulls it off for some reason, any other, maybe because of the color your car is, it dose them justice and vice versa...

7. mr roboto Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yh u wud like them wudnt ya but there all mine hahahaha

but yes defo colour code all bits like that

well the coilovers are on the lowest setting allway round and tbh i do like it if it was lower but now its reali nice n comfiy

and yes i do get wat u mean bout the rear lights I've been thinkin on getting sum facelift rear lights i might have a stab at that actualy but i love my stickers there not to many just right

8. jennie1988 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Black bonnet???

9. mr roboto Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

nar not to sure that wud look right even if it was a carbon bonnet the ssb colour is to nice to take away

10. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

id go for OEM facelift rear lights for sure, EK9 rear light conversion, maybe an sir front lip? possibly a smaller plate up front?

11. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Carbon bonnet wouldn't go well with SSB, carbon suits white and red but i don't think it looks right on the other colours, personal preference though :Wink:

12. mr roboto Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

well I've got sum EK9 facelift rear lights on the way now, I've got the twin light conversion to the rear as well and wantin to do the frunt as well (amber side lights) but need the bulbs now carnt find anywere

not sure bout sir lip the one on now is for a facelift so reali i do need to swap it

and the plates are already the import size was thinkin on movin the frunt to the side and sorting all holes out on bumper

yes i agree with u on this just wudnt be me or my car

13. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sorry i was going by your sig and not by the actual pictures

14. mr roboto Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yh the sig is abit old now its all up to date on my build

http://www.civiclife.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61768