need for speed shift

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by willeg6smith, Thursday 26th Nov, 2009.

1. willeg6smith Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

got nfs shift about 2 months back and after getting 99.9% of the game and getting 49 and a half driver stars the game fucked up!!!:Angry:a week later decided to try again got to 49 stars again did the same.felt like throwing it out the window.has anyone else had this with this game??

2. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got the game but I haven't got that far yet.

3. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    is it worth buying?

4. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i havnt got that far becuase before i had chance forza 3 came out... and as u can imagine i havnt touched shift since!! , my mates has completed it upto level 50 tho without a problem so mite be a nackard disc ?

5. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IMO... no ... if you have forza3 and u want a simulator more than arcade.

BUT it is really really fun!!!, its like forza mixed with burnout.. so its good for a blat around on but its still quite challenging aswell :Grin:

6. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    oh right, not bad, might see if any of my mates have it just so i can borrow it or somthing, i bought that saw game yesterday, its suprisingly better than i thought it was goin to be lol

7. JDM_EJ9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the handling on this game is absolutely shocking. its ok but i traded it in for forza got fed up of playing it.

8. Jared Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

best thing to do if its on a PS3 is delete the entire game from the hardrive and reinstall it similar thing happened when i got prostreet kept crashing in same place so done this and it worked never happened again.

if on Xbox aint got a clue coz i don't like them lol

9. Boggs Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Need for speed 1 and 2 were the best miss all the cheesy neons and bodykits haha

10. Jared Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yea they were pretty fun lol i just love prostreet for the driftin lol thats all i do when i play it now haha

11. Boggs Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ha forza drifting FTW

12. Jared Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

noooo lol i want that so bad haha they need to realise it for PS3