my x won't leave me alone.

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by ChrisyBoi, Wednesday 30th Dec, 2009.

1. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

my missus finished me a month ago after a 3 year relationship becouse to cut a long story short im away for to much of the time with work and we have just been aguing about it alot and then she finished me. over the phone aswell lol. now i was abit upset but i have a good set of mates who cheerd me up and i got back on the band wagon and went out at the weekend and pulled and shagged this bird. i was well chuffed and was quite enjoying been single. then i went back to work in lincoln and went out one student night and pulled another bird but didnt shag her but we exchanged numbers and got talking.

now i never wanted a relationship with her as i was enjoying been single i just wanted to nob her. but after talking and meeting up for a week i was starting to like her and she liked me aswell. so we started properly seeing each other.

now iv come back home and found my x has started hanging round with my sister and evan comes back to mine which is weird. but i found it quite funny. then we started chatting and she started wapping on about how she missus me and i was like ok and told her streigh i don't wana get back with her.

i thought that was the end of it until she saw me out with my mates and starts chinning on about us again so i was abit drunk and told her to delete my number and nuver speak to me again!

a few days pass and she comes storming in my bed rome at like 9 in the morning and woke me up shouting at me becouse im seeing someone else. to which i replyed yeh your point is? we had a massive argument and i told her to fuk off and leave me alone.

then i find out she has been trying to add my new missus on facebook and sent her a pm telling her to leave me alone lol. so iv had to explain to me new missus y my x is crazy lol

and iv seen her today and asked her what her game is trying to speak to my missus and she breaks down in tears and it all goes bad from there and after a 4 hour conversation we get no were and she keeps saying shes going to try and get me back.

what am i to do? the only thing i can think of doing is kicking her in the tits lol but her dads a big man haha.

ah well women! what can you do!

2. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hahahaahah youre a legend. she sounds weird and just needs to accept it. she finished with you so fuck her.

3. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Say you love her and want to be with her - but in no way that can be recorded. As soon as she thinks she's got a chance with you, she'll lose interest...

4. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Smash her cunt in and then hit her da in the face with a big hammer.

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

cunt.

punt.

6. wanstar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

shag her best m8 4 hours after breaking up with her worked for me. yeah shag her best m8

7. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

haha "PLAYA" i would but she hates me and the rest of em are munters

8. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

her mates im on about there

9. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who said she had to like you?

Lol come on boy.

10. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeh but im pretty sure that if the bird don't like me its classed as rape aint it? lol

11. wanstar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

even munters need lovin lol. i'm still with her best m8 aswell lol been 3 years now was with her pal for 2 and a half

edit. my gf isnt a munter before people start saying that lol

12. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:cool:

13. krs1 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

post her number! im sure with the shit she would get off some of the lads on hear she'd never wanna talk to ya again!!!!! problem solved..

14. wanstar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i second the above

15. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I swear every single post in a relationship thread you reply to says this... Absolute HERO :Grin:

16. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you need to make her despise you. So tell her you'll take her back if she does all this kinky shit and tapes it for you. I.m talking proper dirty, bad shit. Then when you get the tape, make a load of copies and send them to all her friends, family, work collegues, post that shit on every forum and website you can dude. She will now hate you and not want a relationship with you again.

17. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i would post her number but i deteted it lol it would be funny tho. although i might get a bad name for myself back home lol

18. ChrisyBoi Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

again good idea but iv kind of got a missus and the whole getting me a bad name thing arises again. but thank you anyway i seems like you have put alot of thought into the idea:Smile:

19. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

havent read it but just kick her in the tits :Tongue: :Grin:

20. solrider666 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

y don't u try and shag her mum?? or she a bit of a munter??

or get back with her then have some make up sex and absolutely smash the fuck out of her. like fuck her ass dry and make it bleed. then say "fuck me love your shite in bed I've had better wanks" now piss off.

sure she would fuck of then