My next car....

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Chinglish Peasant, Saturday 19th Dec, 2009.

1. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    Would be looking to get it towards the end of 2010....

Originally it was going to be a Alpine white E60 M5....

DSC01319sm.

but after seeing a load of BMWs today in either a central reservation, ditch or one even wrapped around a lamp post, I was thinking a slight change in action, now I can stretch my budget to around

2. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

M5.

It's not as if you don't have other motors to use in winter. rich cunt.

3. fizzle Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

do you want to kinda err....give me a few grand :Grin: I will take some lovely photos of you :Messed: :Tongue:

How many cars you got now :Grin:

5. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I only have 3 technically I have my r32 tk my r34 gtr and my EP3, sarah's adopted the DC2 and she'll be buying a em1 soon so all together 4 atm but 5 soon, but we'll try and keep it a 4 car line up as next year my car EP3 will be liquidated into lbr's demo car lineup. So it'll be in replacement of my daily drive...

6. sarah Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol, it seems like everytime he gets rid of 1 he gets 2 in return! we're doing quite well at the moment, thanks to our friend writing my car off and the R32 skyline should be going to Holland in the early new year (fingers crossed) we'll then be left with 3 until I get my EM1 :Smile:

7. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Please tell me what you do for a living. I want my life to be that hard "hmmmmmm M5, Evo X or maybe a S6. To many choices" :Tongue:

8. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hes a ninja^^

ahh fair play! seems a lot of cars :Tongue: and well... a lot of very nice cars as well....but if you got the money why the fuck not!

9. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I work in the IT field and also a bit of a entrepreneur, whilst I have my day job I also have a side business that has some involvement in being careful with nowadays currency fluxuation rates ;-)

10. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So basicly you use your fleet of cars to hijack lorrys full of dvd players and sell them on a market, maybe?

11. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HAHAHAHAHA^^ he imports crack from france and europe...gotta be careful with that pound to euro shit :Grin:

12. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

DVD is out played, too many joes on that boat, which is why I habour immigrants instead, I watch out for currency exchange so I know to bring the right ones, tho I have no involvement with polaks as they want too much, I mean national minimal wage, u kidding me??? I mean that's borderline legal!!!! No no no lately I've been bringing in likewised less fortunate Chinese people like me, I sell them to fellow Chinese people who sell DVDs so while they sell DVDs for their d

13. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the R50 just cos its different and fucking immense lol

14. NathanH Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Go for something a bit different,like this ;p

15. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmmm tough choice there Dude!

The s6 is a niiice car! Real comfy to drive and excellent build quality with it being an Audi! I get to drive these every so often thanks to work! Also got lots of fancy toys inside! Reversing cameras and a really fancy say nav that does just about everything except scratch your balls!

The evo is just lush! But I wouldn't own one of that shape no matter how awesome it looks! I'm a VI fan!

Dunno what that vw is, but looks alright! But I've seen reliability issues with them too! Working in a VAG garage / bodyshop has put me off them!

16. Civboy@JSP Commercial Services Trader

how about sell the r32 which you wanna do anyways, fix the r34 and do the DC2 which you keep on about and use the EP3 as a daily drive, the r34 when it every does get fix'd as a weekend summer car. and get BLOODY MARRIED like sarah been waiting for how long now?? sarah inlighten me??

dam then look into bigger and better things mate. there aint much i would own over the R34 simple. and you know this too why waste another 30+k on a fucking car lol do somethink else with it invest it into somethink or put it away for a raining day or for your furture kids!!!! its not like you aint had the top line of cars in your day george and you know that.

17. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

id go for the M5 :Smile:

18. blitz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

would have to be the M5

19. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'd just waft around in an LS400 Lexus.

20. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    U import chinese brides! i KNEW IT

M5 ftw