My first 3 points

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by 3KAN, Tuesday 17th Nov, 2009.

1. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hello people!

right, i admit, i was speeding and i got done for it. However this is my first driving offence in 2 years and i heard that you can avoid these points added to you license by taking some course - as long as the offence is your first one within 3 years of holding your license. can anyone shed any light on this? any help would be much appreciated.

2. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hello people!

right, i admit, i was speeding and i got done for it. However this is my first driving offence in 2 years and i heard that you can avoid these points added to you license by taking some course - as long as the offence is your first one within 3 years of holding your license. can anyone shed any light on this? any help would be much appreciated.

3. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ermmmm well i got caught in my first months of driving going the wrong way up a 1 way street lol it was a genuine accident but they didnt offer me any course no lol but hat was 5 years ago

4. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ermmmm well i got caught in my first months of driving going the wrong way up a 1 way street lol it was a genuine accident but they didnt offer me any course no lol but hat was 5 years ago

5. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

In some areas they are running the course, you could try asking them or just hoping for the best. Its pretty much luck wether its in your area or not

6. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

In some areas they are running the course, you could try asking them or just hoping for the best. Its pretty much luck wether its in your area or not

7. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i fuckin begged the other day to do this course n they said i was going to fast 45 ina 30 :Frown: sad times i didnt even realise i was speedin that was gutting tbh i don't normally speed ne where :Frown:

8. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i fuckin begged the other day to do this course n they said i was going to fast 45 ina 30 :Frown: sad times i didnt even realise i was speedin that was gutting tbh i don't normally speed ne where :Frown:

9. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i was doing 39...they didnt offer me it...cunts

10. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i was doing 39...they didnt offer me it...cunts

11. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think I got offered it for dangerous driving, well undertaking a car :Frown:

12. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think I got offered it for dangerous driving, well undertaking a car :Frown:

13. issie Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Morgan_3 went on one for dangerous driving. It's

14. issie Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Morgan_3 went on one for dangerous driving. It's

15. Buc Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I remember i got done for 3 points without L plates, still have to tell the insurance about it 4 years after :Frown:

16. Buc Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I remember i got done for 3 points without L plates, still have to tell the insurance about it 4 years after :Frown:

17. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

from what I've heard, to get it for speeding, you have to be doing more than 30, but less than 40 in a 30mph zone. may be wrong. my dad was doing 39 and got offered the course. he took it. said it was an eye opener to the habits you get into when drivin!

18. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

from what I've heard, to get it for speeding, you have to be doing more than 30, but less than 40 in a 30mph zone. may be wrong. my dad was doing 39 and got offered the course. he took it. said it was an eye opener to the habits you get into when drivin!

19. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

20. BigJames Commercial Services Trader