Civic/5th Gen My 95` Civic Coup

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by olehenri, Friday 8th Dec, 2006.

1. olehenri Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. olehenri Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Update!

Updating with some new pics that was taken today!

HPIM1435Large.

HPIM1445Large.

HPIM1447Large.

IMG_0727.

IMG_0729.

HPIM1440Large.

IMG_0800.

DSC_0223Medium.

DSC_0248Medium.

The car is also for sale now :Smile:

why is this thread in build up?!?

3. Brookstyle Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Why you selling up? the cars looking lovely and some of the photos are great :Smile:

And this is in build up because it's a run through of all the different modifications you've done so far...

4. olehenri Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

only mods is engine and lights hehe :Tongue:

Thanks! :Smile:

Im selling because im going to build up an Nissan 200sx s13 with a s15 front end convertion :Smile: and some other stuff, the Civic is probably gone on friday :Smile:

5. Brookstyle Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ahh well, as much as i hate to admit it, it could be worth it! S13's are amazing! and the S15 is stunnning! so good choice...

Both would be better though! :Grin: :Grin:

6. olehenri Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hehe :Smile:

Yes it is stunning! I love the s15 front, but here in norway, you can't get s15 with licenseplates, or any other imported car from japan ( skyline, supra ) etc anymore because of the fucking government! So, then we have to mod a s13 to get what i want!

Going to Oslo next week to look at some s13, if the car is sold this weekend, looks like it :Smile:

Both i can't afford :Tongue:

Not mutch money to earn as a Security Guard :Grin:

7. olehenri Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The Car is now sold :Smile:

8. HONDAndy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Gutted! i was just reading thru the new posts thinking- its good when this thread gets revived and i can check out some good pics again- but now youve killed the thread! lol.

Has the Civic gone to a good home tho? -hope youve passed on civiclife url to new owner!

Good work on the honda mate- be sure to post up some pics of the nissan when you get to work on it- im sure it will look sweet :Wink:

9. olehenri Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hehe, had the Civic for about 2 years, so it was time for something new.. :Smile:

Some pics of the nissan :Smile:

It is almost stock, t28 bb S15 turbo, FMIC, NGK Plugs, 3" exhaust from turbo, about 215-230 HK, not chipped yet.. :Smile:

Plans are BN Sports Body kit, the rims i have posted here, Coilovers, Window Tint, and then ill see what i do :Smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. HONDAndy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks good- is it an aftermarket intercooler? Are you still planning the s15 front end?

11. olehenri Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Aftermarked IC yes! The original one is sidemounted i think, and really small!

S15 frontmod is just too mutch work for me, so i think im going to skip that :Frown: