music video on youtube to mp3 convertor?

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by Mattharvey12, Friday 6th Nov, 2009.

1. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

anyone know of a way of downloading and converting videos on youtube to just an mp3 file for ipod/iphone etc

thanks

2. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Seen a friend do this before but forgot how to do it, would be handy to know for sure

3. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

just search youtube to mp3 in google and you will be good to go!

4. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

5. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i can do it on my laptop with dvd video free studio programme its sooo easy :Grin:

6. Naj_Ej Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

try keepvid.com just paste the link in and click that simple.

7. tom_91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

safer just downloadin the songs, sound quality from youtube videos are shite. i did this for a while before i found out about bit torrent lol

8. @lex Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

or can get a program called any video converter, does loads at once and converts files aswell, does lots, one i use, tops others so far

9. Lex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IMHO if you plan to play it in the car, I wouldn't bother sound quality is crap from youtube! If you really need to download music do it the proper way.

10. vk9 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm this is what i use , when you convert songs use either 320kbs or 256kbs for better quality , also HD songs come out really good

11. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

12. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

just go google and type in

youtube to mp3 converter

and the fisrt site is the free download load softwere (i would do the link for u but i cba lol)

the you just copy the urls in to the sofwere then hit download!! lol its easy

p.s i don't yous it cos downloading is agenst copy rite laws and i wouldn't won't the ritch music makers to go out of bussness!! :Wink:

13. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

just go google and type in

youtube to mp3 converter

and the fisrt site is the free download load softwere (i would do the link for u but i cba lol)

the you just copy the urls in to the sofwere then hit download!! lol its easy

p.s i don't yous it cos downloading is agenst copy rite laws and i wouldn't won't the ritch music makers to go out of bussness!! :Wink: