Introductions Moblio spike

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LAMJED2000, Saturday 9th Feb, 2019.

1. LAMJED2000 New Member Getting Started

Hiya all,I was wondering if anyone can help me with my request and it's as follows.Having just bought an imported moblio spike all the car manuals are in Japanese.Does anyone know where I could get hold of one,the car is a 2003,1.5 auto.Any help would be great.lamjed(Kevin).

2. DrSam H-Tune's Counsel Club H-Tune

United Kingdom Sam Birmingham
    Hello @LAMJED2000 welcome to Club H-Tune and thank you for your introduction.
    Please add your car to the Club Garage.
    Here are some useful information, please take a moment to go through them.
    "Popular Guides For New Members"

Do you have a electronic version of the manual? If yes, you should be able to translate

3. SpeedyGee The Invincible Admin Club H-Tune

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to the Club H-Tune @LAMJED2000 :Hey:

@jd1959 did you come across any online manuals for the Spike?

4. LAMJED2000 New Member Getting Started

Hiya jd1859,no haven't been able to get anything for it,like I said all the car manuals are in Japanese.don't no where to look?......

5. jd1959 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    I found some translated manuals for JDM cars https://jpnz.co.nz , I have one for the StepWGN, but they aren't listing the Mobilio or the Mobilio Spike.

6. LAMJED2000 New Member Getting Started

.Thanks for looking for me,I think the only other option is to learn Japanese LOL.

7. jd1959 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ireland Zack Kilkenny
    If you stick google translate app on the phone or tablet you can use the camera and hover over the Japanese text it will give a translation on the screen which is usually good enough to get the idea of what is written.

DrSam likes this.
  8. LAMJED2000 New Member Getting Started

Thanks a lot jd19596 will do that.Once again thanks for your advice best regards lamjed (Kevin).