mmm single or relationship?

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by coleman, Friday 10th Dec, 2010.

1. coleman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

why why why does it always come down to this lol do i stay with the mrs or go have fun with the lads while im young!!! jesus lifes a bith!

2. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i like the freedom of being single but i hate the lack of having a girl to just be about with in winter, i need to up my game been so slackin recent

3. coleman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol i feel ya! winter time good for a bird! maybe re avaulate near summer lol

4. J90 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Depends if you're happy with your mrs?

5. PowellyEG Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

140dpwz.

you could try www.myagonyaunt.com

:wotnana: :wotnana:

6. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To be honest if you've got to think about it then you obviously don't love and care for her.

7. dj-syco Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

If your happy stick with her mate... Theres a draught in my area i havent had a bird for a long time now :Smile:

8. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you only live once, fuk here off . drink and shag your self daft.

get it out your system when you can

9. coleman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

im kinda liking morfs view! dam that sounds like what i need. get a nice batcherler pad! iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

10. riches Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I had the same feeling mate, i ended up leaving my missus. Feels great when your out on the piss with mates and when your randomly shaggin some dirty whore but then when ur on ur own with nothing to do its boring as fuck and its time like that when you want a missus to talk to or just do something with.

How long you been with her and like said above, are you happy with her?

11. civictrio Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Lmao....

12. Al Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm sticking with my MRS ! ... she will hopefully get a full time job and I won't have to :Wink:

13. c1v1c89 New Member Getting Started

been with my missus for about 3 n a half years.

there is times where i wish i could be out with the lads n that but they arent as often as the good times with my missus....

only you can choose!

14. WaLKeRR Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just take the thumb that is clearly stamped on your head, you been with her 3 n half years, either its basically a waste of time, shes a hippo?, grown a penis?. Just tell her you wanna get out with your pals from time to time.

15. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You need a list of booty calls. Play it right and you don't have to have a missus AND get laid on teh regular. win win.

16. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you don't love your bird leave and shag anything that has a hole.

If you love your bird stay and shag her every whole.

17. ali303 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Both?

18. maj1nboo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

get pics of the mrs up and then we will help u decide haha!

19. fasterrr New Member Getting Started

have a chat with her about it and see how she feels don't post on this, cause if she found out she would not be pleaseddd!

20. BLOWNC4 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

way i see it is have a bird, but shag owt that moves. how do u no she isnt doing the same?