Engine & Gearbox MEGA LOL'S at an Ebay B16 Exhaust Manifold....

Discussion in 'Honda B-Series' started by Site, Sunday 27th Dec, 2009.

1. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just been doing my mates Del Sol exhaust manifold....and those crazy people have raped us.....the 4th cylinders branch has been welded to far over towards the clutch bleed valve thing...what a fail....

Thought I would mention it :Grin:

2. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You got a pic? I think lesson shouldv been learend ages ago...DO NOT BUY CHEAP ebay SHIT of ebay :Tongue:

3. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah, pics please :Tongue:

4. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

buy cheap buy twice

5. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

we just took it off as it started to rain....half with I had got a pic of the fail....was funny as fuck :Grin: I know someone who can fabricate so gonna see if he can reweld it for us at some point...or if not...we will angle grind it off...weld it to my stock d16 flange...and i will use the manifold if my mate cba with it :Tongue:

6. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Please get up some pics mate

People need to learn that genuine parts arent just for baller points on forums

7. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

People will never learn untill they make that mistake themselfves

8. tonycoupe97 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ebay is fine... my car has loads of ebay stuff, you can't tell... honest. :Smile:

9. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i would of done...but we took it all off and put the stock manifold on...and its cold...and I've got work etc...so i don't have the time to put it all on again just for a pic....

either way...we found it funny XD

10. clarks.2006 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Lmao asif the people who make it can't see an obv mistake like that though? Ebay poop

11. twchdyn Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

probly a case of mr Smith from the usa ordering a containerload from mr Wang in china and there all great, then he orders a second containerload and is raped by piss poor quality junk. while mr Wang is happy to run off with all mr smiths R&D and money and thers piss all that can be done...... stinks but its how a lot of the chinese do their business

12. Aaron@LBR Commercial Services Trader

You mean to say Ebay manifolds and exhausts aren't good quality?

Shock horror to Ebay users of the forum.

13. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

he knew they were shit quality when he bought it....but he had hoped it would at least fit...o well.... :Grin: