mb6 exhaust compatibility

Discussion in '6th Generation (1996-2000)' started by birneyboy, Monday 30th Nov, 2009.

1. birneyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i'm just curious maybe someone could settle this for me, if any1 here owns or has owned an mb6 they will no how much of a cunt they are to find a good choice of parts for, so i ask what would be the chances if an exhaust for a rover 400/45/mgzs would bolt straight on? or at what point do they differ because they are an identical chassis ? :Tongue:lot: obviously you would think they are perfect for my car til near enuf the manifold flange?

2. birneyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i'm just curious maybe someone could settle this for me, if any1 here owns or has owned an mb6 they will no how much of a cunt they are to find a good choice of parts for, so i ask what would be the chances if an exhaust for a rover 400/45/mgzs would bolt straight on? or at what point do they differ because they are an identical chassis ? :Tongue:lot: obviously you would think they are perfect for my car til near enuf the manifold flange?

3. Bong Guest

Theres lots of choice, Mongoose, Supersprint, Custom

Your not looking hard enough

4. Bong Guest

Theres lots of choice, Mongoose, Supersprint, Custom

Your not looking hard enough

5. birneyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

mongoose supersprint thats it, im just merely tryin to satisfy my own curiosity and possibly do sumthing different and be the first not to have a supersprint mongoose or powerflow

6. birneyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

mongoose supersprint thats it, im just merely tryin to satisfy my own curiosity and possibly do sumthing different and be the first not to have a supersprint mongoose or powerflow

7. birneyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

8. Bong Guest

Theres a reason people go for theres brands