For Sale Makita DTW190Z 1/2" Impact Wrench (New)

Discussion in 'Other Items' started by Heckler, Thursday 6th Dec, 2018 at 1:06am.

1. Heckler Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought a Makita impact wrench of Amazon a few months ago... Body only (no battery or charger)as I'd bought a drill and impact driver set earlier in the year with 2 batteries and charger.

I'd left them over at my mums as I was doing some little jobs for her, so I never brought them back until a few weeks ago... and when I did, I found my batteries didn't fit.

Unknown to me, the ones I bought used their G series batteries, which are 1.5amp/h and the wrench I bought uses the LTX type which vary from 3-5amp/h. To buy a battery and charger was going to cost me another £80+, which I didn't want to spend.

So I went to return it, only to find that I'd bought one that was reduced in their Amazon warehouse deals... It's a brand new item, but they have a 30 day return policy... and it was 35 days... so I missed my return window.

So I thought I'd return my G series tools, and buy the LTX versions of them, as my sisters step daughter works for one of these companies like toolstation or something... so discount. But I couldn't find my receipt, only a bank statement showing the purchase. So I ended up purchasing an electric one rather than a cordless, and some socket adapters for my impact driver... will be fine for small nuts and bolts, but nothing heavy duty... and the Makita sat in it's box in the hall gathering dust... Until I was having a little tidy up today
    and figured I may as well sell it on.

It's the DTW190 with 1/2 inch drive, and sells for around £75... As I said, it is a brand new one and I'm just looking to recover what I paid for it.

£60 inc tracked/signed shipping... remember there's no charger or battery included. But if you've already got an LTX makita tools with batteries, they will fit this one.

I'd already boxed it up to ship back to amazon... But can unbox if you want a pic. I just need to print of an address label and have it collected. You could have it in time for xmas.

Also, please be aware that I may not be able to ship between the 11th & 18th Dec as I've got a load of stuff to do and will be out a lot... So unless it sells before then and I can arrange to drop it off at a collection point, whilst out and about during that week... You'll have it shipped on the 19th.

If no one from here grabs a bargain, it will go on ebay in the new year.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    All for sale items need a picture @Heckler. Just a take a picture of the bx if you don't want to open it.

3. Heckler Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pics taken
    makitaimpactwrench01 - Copy. makitaimpactwrench02 - Copy.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Hmmm... there appears to be something wrong with uploading images... it's rotated them 90 degrees to the right, as those are all vertical on my system.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Odd!!