LloydsTSB Rip Off Bastards !!!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by ArdCord, Tuesday 15th Dec, 2009.

1. ArdCord Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LloydsTsb = Cunts !!!!

Anybody else on here bank with these Wankers ??

2. izard-industries Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Bank charges are shite.... but thats how they never loose!

3. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i thougyht halifax charging a pound a day was bad, arranged or unarranged overdraft?

4. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

how many days were you overdrawn for?

5. Boz. Guest

Unarranged. But Only

6. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

drum roll please...

what was it?

7. Boz. Guest

Carry on drumming...... lol.... Im not telling you .....

8. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sounds like it was your fault tbh. If you have a problem with charges, ask them to explain how they work - then do what you need to do to stay out of them.

I hold no sympathy, and not just because I get cunts shouting at me because they can't run their own account every day.

9. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Same thing happened to me!!

I got charged............

10. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

who do you work for?

11. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

12. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nationwide :Grin:

had a woman on today ended up swearing me till she passed out cuz i wouldn't refund charges...

feel the same as you about the subject mate

13. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It is quite funny when you get stressy customers tbh because there really is shit all they can do!

I like my new one; "Nope, can't refund the charges because the courts ruled in favour of the banks, sorry!"

:Tongue:

14. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i said the same thing lol just the other day and they wanted proff so i read word for word the emails we have been getting and i could just hear the blokes heart brake... thats what they get... all of a sudden wanting 6 years worth or charges refunded... jokes

15. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

But then there are a lot of customers that like to make up banking rules! I know that nationwide are very very different in almost everything - but I think we're quite similar in the ID side of things, ie having to have a debit card on you to do anything. But some random woman seemed to think she could take a couple grand out with just a statement? I almost said "I'll just hand your money to the next person in the queue if you drop your statement, that okay?"

16. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mate we're a building society so there are alot of rules with withdrawls and an old bird trif to set up to take out 70k and walk out with it...i almost laughed in her face!!!

people just don't understand that there is a reason for everything we do... don't get me wrong i have a heart but i love nationwide and the reaason are good when people use an overdraft there useing money that isnt theres and a facility that they don't have the right to use therefore you will incur a charge how ever hefty... its called a charge to suck ass not to encourage mis-use point blank... can you tell i deal with this all day? lol

17. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha definately!

I think it's fun though! I love people excuses like "Oh well I never asked for it to be there!!" Yes but if you walked into a cafe and ate someones cake, your answer wouldn't be "I never asked for you to put that cake there"

Dumbass customers :Tongue:

18. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i love the bad ones cuz i go the extra mile to make them feel stupid and insecure when they are defo wrong but the nice ones are amazing i love helping good ones :Grin:

one lady promised me today that if she one the lottery she would split it with me (and our phone calls are recorded so CONTRACT!!!) win!

19. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh you work in customer service like? Or in branch?

20. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

call centre but they call us for all the issues.... its just as bad if not worse.. people don't see a face so they just let loose and try ti rip us apart :/ you branch boys are lucky