Live For Speed

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by Mashead, Monday 9th Nov, 2009.

1. Mashead Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Does anyone play Live for Speed on here?

More specifically LFS drifting? I go on L4D Driftwars server quite a bit, theres a couple other good public ones too occasionally. I'm all about the Autocross layouts tho so normally stay away from the secret squirrel drift servers that just run lappers on the big tracks

Would be nice to drift with somebody who's not under the age of 15 for once! My user name is Mashead, same as on here

And for those of you who don't have Live For Speed and harp on about Forza . . . . . . . Get LFS! Seriouz.

2. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I do occasionally, i used to be shit hot but i installed it again recently and im back to no setups, so i'm shite :Frown:

3. Mashead Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I have setups if you need?

4. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not been on this for aaaaaaages, used to be on it all the time up until I bought the full game and realised it was full of dickwads.

Might download it and have a go later :Grin:

5. Mashead Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Indeed, there are many dickwads unfortunately

6. Hou Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I used to go on LFS all the time, but then got bored of the young kids who couldn't drift!

Still got it installed on the lappy, might have a cheeky game tonight!

7. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I lol'd at the blokes who'd sit in the same room for hours on end and shout at you for overtaking them as "you're not allowed to overtake on that corner!!!!!!" etc.

You overtake where ever you can, it's what racing is all about :rofl:

8. weeboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

what concole is it on? computer?

9. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yup: http://www.lfs.net/

10. madvtecyo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Used to play it back in the day when it first came out. I had a licence thing but no idea where i've kept all the details. quality game. MW2 just came out though.

11. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Use to be addicted, ran teams once and race in championships. First off with MG Racing then Dynamic Racing. Ahh good ol' days before owning a car :Smile: .

12. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Use to play this LFS with Maric and ICE lol

13. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh i used to be addicted to it!

Played it recently with OMP and im shite lol!

14. omp Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ahhh it used to be class in our "Civic" ad, haha some of them races were so close

15. SimplyPinoy New Member Getting Started

Soz for the big bump, but I still play this game I cruise alot on TC, I stopped drifting cuz I realised I couldn't keep going for several laps.