Law Abiding Citizen

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Tobiasnugent, Sunday 29th Nov, 2009.

1. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just come back from seeing it. And my god what a fantastic film. I am normally not into films as there usually shit un realistic and generally pick thousands of faults with them.

This was really good none stop action from the very start. Was very cleverly done. Not to sure on the ending but i thought it was clever.

What were others opinions ?

I recommend it!

2. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just come back from seeing it. And my god what a fantastic film. I am normally not into films as there usually shit un realistic and generally pick thousands of faults with them.

This was really good none stop action from the very start. Was very cleverly done. Not to sure on the ending but i thought it was clever.

What were others opinions ?

I recommend it!

3. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I watched it last night. Thought it was one of the best movies of the year. Had me honestly confused at how these people were dieing, untill they found out how!!

4. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I watched it last night. Thought it was one of the best movies of the year. Had me honestly confused at how these people were dieing, untill they found out how!!

5. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

7. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was worried reading the thread thinking there would be spoilers.

Gonna watch it soon, one of the better films out atm I think

8. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was worried reading the thread thinking there would be spoilers.

Gonna watch it soon, one of the better films out atm I think

9. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Amazing film, i could watch it over and over, even the gf liked it

10. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Amazing film, i could watch it over and over, even the gf liked it

11. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

loved it altho there's no explanation as to why what happened at the begining happened

james king on radio 1 reckons its shit and i always watch films he says is shit cause he's a poof and prefers things like mama mia

12. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

loved it altho there's no explanation as to why what happened at the begining happened

james king on radio 1 reckons its shit and i always watch films he says is shit cause he's a poof and prefers things like mama mia

13. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

fucking amazing film watched it saturday night best film in a long while was genius

14. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

fucking amazing film watched it saturday night best film in a long while was genius

15. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well it was a simple crime that went wrong, and then that set the story up.

16. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well it was a simple crime that went wrong, and then that set the story up.

17. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yer basically the guy got abit excited i think and started going ape instead of just doing the job.

18. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yer basically the guy got abit excited i think and started going ape instead of just doing the job.

19. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

never mind i just watched the begining again and they do grab stuff so it was a robbery, they way he just said you can't fight fate and then killed them it was like he was paid to do a job or something

20. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

never mind i just watched the begining again and they do grab stuff so it was a robbery, they way he just said you can't fight fate and then killed them it was like he was paid to do a job or something