Wanted k tuned clutch master cylinder

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by honda_saj, Thursday 3rd Jan, 2019.

1. honda_saj Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom saj east london
    Hi
    @H-Tune

I need a replacement clutch master cylinder KTD-CMC-MCO its the same as LHD found out from k tuned support
    LHD CMC Upgrade Cylinder Only
    Do you have in stock or will it be quicker if i order direct from k-tuned ?

2. Nighthawk Club Moderator Club Staff

@honda_saj - I don't believe the tags for H Tune staff are working yet as a collective group (something we never got round to last night). Will be best to tag them as individually. @Pete at H-Tune and @Josh at H-Tune are the service guys there.

honda_saj likes this.
  3. DC5_Pete Service Team H-Tune Staff

Germany Pete Kent
    Hey Saj,

We have the full kits listed up already on the website, unfortunately we discontinued the RHD version a little while ago after finding quite a few fitment issues with various models over here.

https://h-tune.co.uk/k-tuned-clutch...t-honda-Civic-ep3-Integra-dc5-accord-cl9-lhd/
    https://h-tune.co.uk/k-tuned-clutch...a-Civic-ep3-Integra-dc5-accord-cl9-lhd-26551/

We don't list the CMC just on it's own without the lines kit yet (KTD-CMC-MCO) however we can get it up for you shortly. Unfortunately @Mike at H-Tune who normally manages all our requests is currently covering the warehouse and may not get back to everyone's requests for a week or two yet.

Hope this helps. :Smile:

honda_saj likes this.
  4. honda_saj Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom saj east london
    pete as far i am aware there is no difference in the left hand drive and right hand drive clutch master and slave cylinders k-tuned only make one type for both also they sell master clutch cylinder on their own. Need to order pretty rapid so will order direct from k-tuned thanks for your help and reply. (Source of infomation is email chat with k-tuned technical support) can pm you email if you want