Jumped on way to a club last night.

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by kipper, Sunday 13th Dec, 2009.

1. kipper Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Me, Boggs on here and another friend were jumped last night before a club, new diesel jumper ripped, friend beaten with a wooden table leg, boggs got it tight too, guy went to shake his hand and headbutted and punched him, left him in blood, he's only 16 too. And i have a rather swollen face.

That is all. Had to get that out.

Excuse for starting, "you slabbering to my gf? half way through", "I don't even have a gf, just wanted a reason" - to a friend

Scum.

Kris

2. scottboy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Harsh, wrong place wrong time.

3. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

arsehole man, i got jumped in middlesbrough on a night out, i got a brand new vivieanne westwood shirt ripped off my back AND got arrested and spent 14 hours in a cell for something i didnt start :Messed: they thought it was me beating up my mate..... Police are fucking retarded and they didnt even charge the fuckers who did it due to lack of "evidence" even tho they had video footage

4. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Best to stay away from clubs. They are just trouble pools.

5. Boz. Guest

Theres some fucking wankers about, this shit makes me sick.

Get a baseball bat with and put some nails through it.

Buy some black balaclava's, dress all in black and go find them and fuck them up.

Cunts.

6. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To be fair it really does depend on where you are, like I been out in Brighton quite alot with mates and never had any trouble at all, and I know some people who are proper dick heads when drunk :Grin:

But yeh dude is proper bad what happened! Didn't really understand the last bit with some gf thing but yeh uncalled for!

7. Boggs Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

One of the boys at the start claimed we were mouthing to his girlfriend and then near the end he said he didnt even have a girlfriend he just wanted to hit us... Dirty scum

8. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

They never pick on any one their own size either, soft bastards.

9. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its sad that things have gotten to that level.

That why I hardly go to town or anything any more. Id rather put 60 quid towards my car or going out with my girlfriend.

Sorry to hear it mate. Glad your ok.

10. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They do sometimes.

I'm 6"5 and 20st. And there is always some punk who has had a few vodkas and thinks hes rocky.

Dickheads.

11. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pretty sure you're getting it backwards lol.

Think he meant it's usually bigger guys going for smaller ones.

12. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Think he meant that the smaller punk after a few drinks tries to scrap with him lol.

13. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh, Donzo gets the idea. :Smile:

14. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I know what he meant, lol. I meant the OP didnt mean diz.

15. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you didn't think to fight back at all?

16. MrLatif Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well said right there.

17. ek project Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

bunch of pussies

18. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've never been jumped...but if your like wtf for a split second and then the other cunts have already started laying into you....well...theres not much you can do unless your a pr0 and use your uber skills to take a few punches then somehow regain from nothing :Tongue:

19. Zani Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry to hear about this but unfortunately there are such people out there who just want to cause trouble... their time will come when they pick on the wrong some one

20. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I remember a few months back one of my mates got jumped every week for like 3 months lol. Just plenty of knobs about. One lad even come over to one and asked if he was okey then head butted him :/