JoSil photo's

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by JoSil, Saturday 27th Apr, 2013.

1. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello everybody, going to start up a thread which I'll be updating whenever I have some new shots of cars (or something a bit different maybe, but mainly cars). 

Here's one shot from a photoshoot I did back in 2011 in Lithuania. These are Civic's of my good friends from civicclub.lt

[​IMG]

And you might have seen a video that I've made about this 4gen Civic (sorry for adding this to a photography forum, but I don't think its necessary to create a separate thread just for one video :Wink: ):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QYHSz1H3uGc?feature=oembed

2. -vin- Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Love that first picture dude.

If you don't mind me asking. What kind of setting do you have your camera on to take pictures like that?

I've not had my camera for long and wanna learn how to take pictures similar to that.

3. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks mate! That picture is combined from 34 separate images, so the camera settings don't really matter. Basically what i did was take a base picture with street lighting, and then used an off camera flash to light particular parts of the cars, after that - lots of work in photoshop.

4. -vin- Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ah yh I get what you mean. That's insane man, looks perfect though, I love that picture.

Well done!

5. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

was at Donington this past weekend at Historic Doningotn Festival, heres some photos from the event
    Facebook or http://josil.co.uk/blog/2013/05/donington-historic-festival-2013/'>Blog

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 8th May, 2013
  6. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Shot this Jaguar past week: http://josil.co.uk/blog/2013/05/jaguar-xjr/'>Blog entry or Facebook

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 25th May, 2013
  7. Quyet Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

great work mate keep it up

8. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Had the oportunity to go to the Renishaw Hall Classic Car & Bike Show Blog and Facebook

[​IMG]

9. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Had the pleasure of going to The Hope Motor Show, saw some familiar Civics (when driving out so sorry, no photos of them) and some beautiful cars. Enjoy!
    Facebook album and Blog post

[​IMG]

10. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Went to Japs North meet on Sunday the 30'th and it was more than Japs there, also Fords and some Classics, loads of cars!

Here are the photos from the event on my Facebook page and Blog post (better quality)

preview: 

[​IMG]

and there was a 1'st gen Civic there!

[​IMG]

11. JKK Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I love that Gen 1 Civic.

Jag running up the mountain is cool.

Great photos.

12. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hope the administrators don't mind me double posting (in the event media page) but here are photos from Japfest2 in Facebook album and Blog post

[​IMG]

13. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

14. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    what camera do you use? pictures are very nice

15. mikecivicvtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pics are sick Josil! Can't wait for you to do some pics of my S2000 XD

16. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Canon 5D 3rd Generation at the moment. Thanks!

Cheers mate! Yeah, we got to get that photoshoot sorted :Smile:

17. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

18. mikecivicvtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey Jonas, long time no speak bud.

Hope you're well. Weathers picking up a bit so was thinking about organising something soon if you're up for it?

19. JoSil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sup Mike! Yeah, as said before, just let me know when you can make it, and we'll figure something out.

20. mikecivicvtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I deleted my facebook for a bit but I'm back on there now temporarily. PM me your number and we will get something sorted.