Civic/6th Gen Jordan JDM's EJ9 rebuild

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by Jordanjdm, Monday 7th Dec, 2009.

1. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This was my ej9 before i crashed it, now its just facelifted, but the only Civic i could find that was convenient was blue so yes my car looks like optimus prime so I've been told lol

Photo0469.

Photo0488.

Photo0489.

Photo0491.

Photo0493.

Photo0494.

oo.

more pics coming soon

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 6th Jun, 2011
  2. stuarty7 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

what colour is the car going just red again lol its half/half atm lol i like facelift to

3. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

im really not sure i brought it milano red might stic with it but the damn colour fades! its annoying becuase i havent had it long and i crashed it before i even had the chance to mod it, and ideas on colours?

4. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Electron blue pearl. Matador red pearl

5. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Go a different colour. A non OEM one.

6. tonycoupe97 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

7. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

has anyone seen that beige colour Civic in the last issue of fast car ?

8. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

If your gonna respray mate might aswell do it proper and have a good look around for a sick colour what no ones used before. Fiat 500 have some nice colours

Have a look on HOK got some awesome colours on there

9. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i take it HOK is house of kolours?

10. JACKO. Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ye theres an awesome colour called Root Beer. Do it lol

11. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

omg tooo many to choose from!

12. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

this is what I've got in mind for my ej9 and next year b16 or b18 baby!

http://www.tunerzine.com/view_article/car_feature/rollin-on-through

13. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

been a while since i posted anything, coulor scheme hasnt changed yet sadly :Frown: . but I've decided to keep it red

but i have got an induction kit and cat back exhaust system on, not doing much else performance wise till i can get insured on a b series, no point on a d14 although might get a d16z6 intake manifold.

just need to get the paint sorted got EK9 lips etc just need to slam it and i have been hunting around for my perfect choice of alloys, what do you think?

GT3'S

th_gt3_gm.

Slipstreams

th_rota_slipstream.

sw98 time attack

th_sw98black.

any suggestions???

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 27th Jan, 2010
  14. d_p Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

keep it original mate, so when shit happens again its esier to get the parts rather than mixed colour or non OEM one..

hows the induction and exhaust system goin? are they really improve the throttle response ? mine slow as fuck, hate it really..

and for the wheels, get the slipstreams but you will be like others here :Grin:

15. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

well induction is awsome , havent actually put the exhaust on yet, waiting for my workshop ramp to be clear lol. but i gota say no car I've heard with just an induction kit on it sounds as good as a Civic lol and perfomance wise geting a long arm induction was a wise choice in the mornings when its cold you can feel it.the response is good. have you got an induction kit?

16. d_p Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

no but im looking for one... which one better short or long induction? i heard short is better, not so sure though.

i got 4-2-1 mani but not yet fitted, still confused with decision

17. Jordanjdm Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i don't know which would be better, would of thought long arm would be better as its nearer the front of the car so more cold air gets in.

18. onejdmcivic1984 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Short Arm is cheaper than the CAI (Cold Air Induction) and also more better for sounds if your into that sorta thing.CAI would be better for performance although you'd be lucky to get anything out of a EJ9. Do what I did and just replace the OEM filter with a Pipercross one and thats it :Smile:

Im thinking of going B16 next year or maybe B18 with LSD gearbox

19. TomsiR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

is root beer not an OEM honda colour in america? sorry if iam completly wrong, sure i read on a CR-X project here that it was.

20. jscivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lol you should keep it the 2 tone and see if you can get an autobot front badge that would be cool...if your a geek