Jobless... Yes Again!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Wipdesigns, Friday 25th Dec, 2009.

1. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello

Ah well, its back arround again, little quicker than i wanted however but i have no option it seems, "head office has spoken" even though my manager wants to keep me there (so I've been told, possibly to get me to work harder over xmas which has crossed my mind more than once)

So yeah, working tomorrow... even though now i feel like there isnt much point being told that they are getting rid :Angry:

What to do next ay?

2. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

job centre 4 u matey

3. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry to hear buddy.

Just makes me more grateful of my job :Frown:

4. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Man the job centre sucks balls, I've visited that place more than i would like to admit, all of which was not due to my inability to work, just shit luck i suppose :Messed:

Jessops (camera shop) is quite a cool place to work for me and now its all going down the pan, again...

5. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ah mate things will pick up! i was on the doll for 8 months.. now im an avionics engineer at marshalls aerospace in cambridge the richest privatly owned company in europe..im so grateful for my job but good luck mate

6. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers bud, wowee you must have some brains to work there? (i mean that with complete complements!)

7. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha i would like to think so mate! wouldn't class myself as stupid but im not a bookworm

8. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sucks yet again...how many times now?

9. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 all together...

10. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

gash dude. im in the same boat. new year, new start for both of us fella.

best of luck.

11. Wipdesigns Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And you dude, lets hope the new year brings some fresh shizzle for all of us in this boat ay? :Wink:

Cheers

12. Garage-12 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

jsa! haha thats where its at!. well not really but its where i'm at. I've had 3 jobs and got paid off from all 3 due to staff cutting and places shutting down. never good :Frown:

13. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not again thats shit dude, hope next year picks up for you and a bit of good luck comes your way.

14. kellsled Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Happened to me to was a joiner and got paid off got another placement and no work paid off then got another dude was fine for nearly a year and pppppaid off.Nothing to do with my work its just the case that since the second guy the credit crunch hit and no1 needs joiners.Im now working in a place called chain reaction that sells bike parts its a shit job but i supose its getting me money