Japfest...

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by coupeciviclsi, Tuesday 25th Nov, 2014.

1. coupeciviclsi Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Luke cheltenham
    Is anyone arranging a CL stand for japfest? I know it's early but early bird catches the worm... Or the better spot as the case may be!

2. TiCo_87 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Porker normally arranges this but he's disappeared 

3. RandomDan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Date has been set for the 16th! :O

Seems odd that no one has stepped up to organise it in Porkistars absence though.

THE FUCK YOU PLAYIN AT ASH?!

4. Johnturbo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Where has he gone anyway?

I naturally assume its hen pecking in this situation.

5. coupeciviclsi Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Random dan I would step up if I knew where to start!! Which I really don't :Frown: I'm only just good enough at organising my Bristol meets

6. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not too difficult to sort out if needs be I can help if required but I'm on a stag do the weekend before this!

Sam or Ash need to pull their fingers out really lazy bastards :Tongue:

7. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

no one has probably stepped up as a majority of people on here are a pain in the arse to deal with...especially when it comes to shows etc...

8. fitz Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

when is japfest?? i wouldn't mind taking a trip over to UK for it from Ireland and id put my ek3 in the stand when its finished if its worthy enough haha

9. RandomDan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Im aware of that but its just a case of do as i say of fuck off to set up show stuff i thought.

None of this ill pay you half now and the rest in weekly instalments lark!

10. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well if i'm honest i most likely won't be attending. 

So someone else will have to sort it out.

11. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If this place let's me on behalf of CL I can sort it out won't be a problem at all.

But will have to be payment up front for tickets though and the deadline for paying up will have to be kept to.

12. DafWales Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was going to ask about this but I doubt I will have any Honda by the time Japfest comes around :Frown:  

13. RandomDan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Alot of people who actualy pay up don't have hondas xD

Make of that what you will :Tongue:

14. DafWales Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Kinda goes against the whole Civiclife section though if it goes "Honda, Honda, Honda, Nissan, Honda" haha.

15. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lol, good luck mate :Tongue:  

But seriously, I've seen this and I'm staying well away. Curse of Japfest stung me once, I'll likely avoid for the forseeable future. I'll invest some time into organising JAE again and possibly some other events but I'm still trying to get my own routine down to work out where I can spare time to do so. 

16. civic-voy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hopefully someone will set up and sort japfest out.

I've been away for some time and just as I'm getting my JDM EP3 I really want to head to shows again this year.

17. wootty77 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm very keep to get to japfest on a stand. Someone have the balls to sort it out :Smile: pleaseeee

18. coupeciviclsi Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ash get and sort jae out!! I've got the time off

And, sandy I don't mind giving a hand to sort japfest

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 7th Jan, 2015
  19. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mmm, we'll see, kinad need my PIC to help me out, if Roscoe is game. Plus I'm not drinking anymore. 

20. barry Junior Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Porker has other commitments and issues to sort so he's stepped down from being a staff member as i have, Japfest is getting less of an enjoyable show year after year, for that i'm out.

The hassle of getting the gazebo in my hunk of shite datsun on my own nearly killed me.

If youre there i'll probably come over and say hiiiiiiiiiiiiya