Japfest 2016 (with hondas.in.south)

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by RJF, Thursday 17th Dec, 2015.

1. RJF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Japfest 2016 (with hondas.in.south)

Show: Japfest 2016

Date: 24th April 2016

Japfest 2016 details have now been announced! The show will be hosted at Silverstone, rather than its previous home of the last few years at Castle Combe.

All details for Japfest itself are stated here: http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

hondas.in.south will be hosting our own Club Stand open to anyone on the forum who wishes to join us. Hondas will take priority, but we will accept other Japanese marques on the stand for those who no longer own Honda etc.

Before anyone asks, it isn’t clear whether Civiclife are doing a stand again in 2016, which is why Kadir has kindly allowed me to publicise our stand here. As said above, we’re more than happy for everyone from the forum to join our stand to replicate what we’ve had in the last couple of years.

Booking

There is no need to mess around with group booking this year, everything is done via the Japfest website.

• ·         Simply follow the link: www.japfest.co.uk/club-info

• ·         Select the hondas.in.south Club Stand

• ·         Enter the password: 223.417

• ·         Choose your package and track time

• ·         Make your payment

• ·         You’ll then receive an email from Japfest confirming your payment etc.

Club Stand booking deadline is: Friday 18th March 2016

If everyone who reserves a place on the stand could reply to the thread below that would be great. Maybe post a picture of your car so we know what to expect on the day!

Any questions, feel free to reply to the thread or drop me a PM directly.

Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/451821861684001/

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 17th Dec, 2015
  2. ellis033 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Sam Crawley
    Did a buy and bought mineeee

3. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom kyron Wolverhampton
    If there's no civiclife one I may attend your stand, need to figure out circumstances yet, annoyed the track times for my experience have sold out though.

4. RJF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You're more than welcome to bud... The more, the merrier!