Jag Driver - not old bloke though

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by vtec_houch7, Wednesday 18th Nov, 2009.

1. vtec_houch7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

This evening while driving home - My firend and i were going along a single country lane with pull in's.

A guy (mid 20's - 30) came along in his Jag, but wouldn't go into this space that he should have pulled into, instead forcing my friend in his clio sport 182 and me in the vti into this space for one n a half cars, not quite two as we were in a hurry to get back and didn't want to mess around.

He then came along side us, did a chavvy wheelspin n drove off.

My mate louis pulled out of this space, and as i follwed the car tilted a bit, then spun up lol................

Stainless manifold had forced its way into muddy verge, n splitter wedged in grass.

Took 4 car mats under the tyre and me pushing/rocking the car to get traction, 15 mins later i got out.

Minimal damage to car - splitter pulled away from bumper on corner, slight tyre wear and muddy manifold lol.

Damage to road - burnt half inch of road surface out where one wheel was on road haha, other side very muddy.

Point of the story - aragant chav in Jag was a P**CK

Rant over :Smile: :Grin:

L

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 18th Nov, 2009
  2. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wheelspins are awesome, did you get a video of his?

3. vtec_houch7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

no lol - not on a gritty road its not.

L

4. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did you catch back up with him and shout VTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC?

5. Porker New Member Getting Started

Or

Vtecc yooooooo

6. vtec_houch7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry i'd have lost him by then, would of if i could have. It's all my mates say when i pass them, i get a lil txt sayin 'VTEC yoooooooo'

L