JAE '11 (preorder CLOSED) 9th - 11th September.

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by SimonF, Friday 8th Jul, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

get my message on facebook simon??

2. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Tickets being sent out soon Si..? Not long now.

3. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't think so Matt? What was it about? Yeh man, hopefully Saturday. :Smile:

4. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cool beans :thumbs:

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bah, check my facebook post you cunt, might text you in the day about it mr simon.

either way fairly hyped about it, have got two good crates of beer waiting for me at that fucking tescos.

mass cl run to nandoes definitely on the cards.

6. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Im going to make you a dirty pint this week for you.

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fuck that. I;ll be busy in London getting smashed with uni dickheads XD oh well i'll drink it anyways..

8. kowalski Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

james scotland
    My chances of attendance have risen to from 0% to 30% with news that my head is fixed and ready to be reinstalled

9. VLad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Vlad Vio Bristol
    Its like a week until the show and I still haven't got my ticket, is that kind of normal?

10. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I only got them at the end of last week, and had Trax to sort out, they'll be posted tomorrow hopefully.

11. VLad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Vlad Vio Bristol
    Ok mate, just don't want to go to a show without a ticket :Wink:

12. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got my car half sorted...got wheels and semi coilovers fitted...was hoping for my exhaust to arrive and my front lip :Frown: O well im so fuckin hyped for JAE...but as said im not accepting any drink from morf this year...he ruins people!

13. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So what's the plans for food? Sam and I are going to pick up a bbq, anyone want to chip in for food to chuck on it?

14. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm happy to chip in guys for grub... Shit as it sounds I'm on a diet but I'm good to smash as much BBQ chicken as I want in... But I'l bring other bits.. Pm me stu let me no

15. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You getting a disposable, or a proper back yard jobbie?

16. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If there is enough people willing to chip in then we will get somthing bigger, Just looking tomorrow depending on what people want to pay, if not more grub for me

17. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This bit of news won't help then....

I have one spare pre-order ticket. I'd prefer it to go to someone coming with a car, rather then a passenger. PM me for PayPal so i can confirm no one else has bought it.

I'll be posting tickets in an hour, so would be awesome if someone could claim it within then. Otherwise, it'll go out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 5th Sep, 2011
  18. rustbucket Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Very last min but I now can't go to JAE :sad:

so I've got 2x tickets for the whole weekend and a club stand spot if anyone is interested?

I know this isn't the right thread but as its last min just wanted to say in case anyone still wants to go....

PM me if your interested,

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.