JAE '11 (preorder CLOSED) 9th - 11th September.

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by SimonF, Friday 8th Jul, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yo!

We a bit late to the JAE party, but here we are!

The stand

We have space for 30 cars initially, above that we can quite easily book more, but only before the deadline!

Charging £28 a person. The extra 3 quid is both to cover postage, stand space and future awesomeness at shows.

On the friday, you may pay George a great 5 english pounds, who can then provide some munch over the 3 days, It's a set thing for your money, George can explain more. This is entirely optional, but no ticket, no food from CL. 1.25 a meal! Bargains.

There will also be prizes, as per JapFest. We had hel brake lines, password JDM socks, stickers and some wheel bolts! Expect much the same, and more.

Prizes will be given out Saturday evening before we get wrecked for the last time, and only cars attending the full 3 days will be entitled to prizes.

You don't need to attend all 3 days, you can arrive Saturday and stay still Sunday, sadly the price of the ticket will remain unchanged. You can also arrive for just a single day, will update on this when i know how much this will be.

Deadlines

Strict deadline to get your car on the stand and accompanied ticket's is Thursday, 28th of July.

It's soon, very soon. I'll hold my hand's up to this one. If there really is a problem with this deadline, let me know and we can try to work around it.

Tickets

DO NOT USE THE CIVICLIFE PAYPAL!

Once you've paid for a ticket, if you can no longer make it, it is your responsibility to resell the ticket. However, let me know i can point you in directions of people who are after tickets.

Please send via paypal, the correct amount including fee's. If you don't include fee's your place will not be booked!

Quick structure;

• 1 ticket; £29.19
    • 2 tickets; £58.18
    • 3 tickets; £87.16

Paypal

Paypal to; trials360@hotmail.com

Please fill this in

Sound's gay, but i need to know this information, so i know what car's to expect, who's paid for what and where to send ticket's unless discussed. Remembering to put your full name, and the days you are there.

Show - JAE

Username - SimonF

Tickets - 2

Days - Fri, Sat, Sun

Address -

Simon Fryer

93 Civic Road

Hondatown

Japan

BN13 3EG

Car - Honda Civic EG3

Please PM this once you've paid. Put it in your paypal notes too so i can easier match names up, but you must PM or i may not see the payment for a few days!

The list

Once paid, you'll go on the list, not before.

If you wish to remain annonymous for some reason (partner think's you are at a management training course?) let me know.

Rules

I need not make any rules up, we aren't all 12 anymore. However, if you do something that the organisers deem as rule breaking and you threaten future stand space, you will be asked to leave by both me, and security.

I do have on request, we may well have a Gazebo, it will either be ours, or rented. Respect this! I'm not going to stand there and tell you to not do shit, hell, i'll be doing some shit i shouldn't be anyway, but just use some common sense.

No more said on that. :Smile:

I do however have one solid rule.

Enjoy it!

We are a community, if you don't know anyone, you aren't going to get to know anyone by worrying about first impressions. Appreciate the banter, respect people and enjoy a truly fantastic show.

The stand

1 SimonF

2 Stu.

3 EG-greeny

4 pattys Civic EP3

5 Sam.

6 Vlad

7 Aji621

8 JDMLJ

9 Al

10 1964

11 Rustbucket

12 Loony

13 Aimee

14 Joe1989

15 mb6 gaz

16 Gary.

17 Site.

18 Civicboy40

19 Martin Civic

Cheers,

Simon.

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 25th Aug, 2011
  2. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes matey I'm on this one!!! Money will be sent tomorrow bro

3. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fucking sign up you faggots, this is gonna be a bad motherfucker!

patty we can embrace as brothers in rage

4. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm buzzing for it Boyd!!

5. mb6 gaz Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will deffinetly pay for me and the girlfriend on the 22nd without fail not missing this !!!!!!

6. Al Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ohhhhhh I reallllly want to attend this, BUT I am skint and going to Florida next week ... time to beg the parents ! :Tongue:

I'll get back to you ASAP Simon :Grin:

Alex

7. VLad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Vlad Vio Bristol
    PM'ed about a place to show. If I get a positive reply I ll send the money over straight away.

Here is the info:

Show - JAE

Username - Vlad

Tickets - 1

Days - Fri, Sat, Sun

Address -

Vladimir Zakharov

3 Acorn Gardens

Plymouth

Devon

PL7 4NJ

Car - Phoenix Yellow ITR

8. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yep, same, ill send monies on Friday!

9. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Loads of 'i will'....no 'i have'

disappointments, all of you. except patty. he can do no wrong

10. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm sorting this shit now bitches

11. VLad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I would have sent the payment but I don't know if I am gonna be allowed on the stand just waiting for a PM back from Simon I ve asked him twice about Trax and got no reply. I ve changed my mind from Trax to Jae anyway.

12. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All cars are allowed, my cars a sack of shit and it'll be on there lol

13. VLad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

But still I don't want to just send the money, I want the person to confirm. Not trying to be anal about things, but I want a message saying thats fine you can come on our stand then I ll transfer the money.

14. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

he makes it clear above that that is the case

15. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You are allowed on our stand.

16. Dan34 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How much is it just for the Sunday?

17. VLad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you Gary, I shall send the money tomorrow :Smile:

18. NiCkO Guest

is this at wikstead park again ? i fancy poping the 5 on show if thats ok?

is this at wikstead park again ? i fancy poping the 5 on show if thats ok?

19. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's at the same place as last year, money talks mate.

20. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you wanna stop being so nice...i might slip you a poo finger while your sleeping...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.