Civic/7th Gen Jacks EMTWO

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by JACKULA, Sunday 16th Jun, 2013.

1. JACKULA Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey guys been on the forum for a while, I usto own a 97 ej6 coupe which unfortunatley died on a motorway run :Frown: I wanted something a little newer and a bit more comfortable so I stayed with Honda and got a cheeky EM2.

Here is a photo of how far I got with the EJ6 :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had also bought some new wheels which I will post later a front and rear Type-R rep lips (still sitting in room if any good to anyone) and a few other bits to make it a bit more POW.

But heres some more on the EM2 got the car a couple of weeks back from a lad called Mark from Milton Keynes,I believe he knows a few of you guys on here.
     The car had just under 80k on the clock came with some service history aha and was in pretty good condition in and out for a 12 year old car,just one minor dent and a few minor scratches. It came with Jamex coilovers that are in pretty good condition,clear indicators and HID lights.

Here are a few photos:

Front;

[​IMG]

Back;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since I have had it I have changed the front pads and discs as they were in a bad way and added this little babdoy;

[​IMG]

I have a set of BBS reps that I wanted to put on the car as I had them ready for my old Civic but the fitment is not going to work according to you guys aha they are 15" ET 30 7j wheels, heres a photo :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have a new Pioneer headunit to go in with front aux and usb,but there is no need for a photo of that aha.

Basic plans are to get these or another set of similar wheels on the car and sort the way the car sits,I want it to have a stancey look to it but still rough and ready, then if I can afford it/run the car like it get some lips and skirts for it.

Speed really doesnt matter to me I just love the Honda style scene so performance mods will not be key for me.

If any of you guys can give me any tips of things to do or things I shouldnt please feel free to comment I could do with the help.

Cheers guys :Smile:

2. Diz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice EM2 you got buddy, got the leather interior like mine :Smile: .

Check out the UK EM2 owners FB page in my sig, few of us on there.

Being a USDM car, you'll find a lot more mods for the EM2 across the pond. 

3. mozzab1992 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looks good dude, was this for sale on pistonheads and/or autotrader ? sure i recognise the specs and modifications on it

4. JACKULA Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah thanks mate il check that out tonight.

Yeah I heard the US ebay can be handy but a bit of a killer on import charges.

What do you think of the wheels,reckon i can make them work??

Cheets for input

can't say it was on pistonheads because I didnt look on there but yes it was on autotrader thas how I found it :Smile:

Cheers for comment pal

5. chippydc5 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Those bbs reps will fit get em on will loom pukka

6. JACKULA Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah id love to see them on the car but everyone has said that 15s are just to small to pull off on the EM2

These are up for sale now if anyone is interested

7. Rydo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Scotland Ryan Glasgow
    15's are fine, that's OEM size wheels. Lowered it won't look that bad.

8. JACKULA Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

VERY SAD UPDATE :Frown:

Last Month I was chilling with a friend down a quiet road whilst waiting for my mate to come home from work and a group of 7 lads dragged me out of my car and gave me a nd my pal a good kick in.

Long story short the car was stolen and found an hour latter burnt to a shell :Frown:

Skumbags have cost me a month without a motor and the insurance have cut a couple hundred off of what I paid for it so im loosing out completely.

Not to worry though,when the money is in my account I WILL be getting another honda and slamming its ass to the floor aha.

9. Jameshop Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well that's shit :/ hope you recognise them one day!

10. Diz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's awful man, sorry to hear that. you gonna be getting another EM2 or a different Honda this time?

11. JACKULA Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

so do i pal, so do i!

It might sound crazy but I fancy getting a EU8 and tryna work on that,not alot of people touch them so I would like to give it a go..

12. dmrichards Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

gutted pal, hope karma comes and fucks the guys over who did it!

13. Diz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not crazy at all man, yeah not a lot of people like them but I think they're cool and definitely something different. I do like the 2.0 Type-S model.

14. JACKULA Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks mate,so do I aha

Yeah I love the look of them aswell and they are putting out 160hp aswell,but insurance doesnt abre thinking about,i think im gunna be stuck with a EU6 1.6 110hp aha

Slam it on some wide wheels and try and dial in some camber aha

the vision is there just gotta get going with it now :Smile:

15. dmrichards Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not fancy another em2?