General It is with great sadness that I need to announce...

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by ProfessorIB, Monday 3rd Dec, 2018.

1. ProfessorIB Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Ian Kings Sutton
    ...a fond farewell to my Legend. I am afraid the time has come to say goodbye to my faithful Legend. A proper advert will appear in the marketplace once I have polished and had a chance to photograph it next weekend. Brief description:

Probably the best example of the breed and certainly the lowest mileage Legend in the UK

Car for Sale: Honda Legend
    Mileage: 30500
    Condition: Excellent
    Modifications: grey maple interior including steering wheel and gear selector; see this thread - 18" dark grey alloys - KB2 wing mirrors - mud flaps [brand new not fitted] removable towbar [brand new not fitted] bluetooth for music streaming brodit iphone holder with charging cable.
    Pictures: more to follow [see above] - if it doesn't sell on here it will go via Autotrader.
    Price:£8500 but prepared to haggle a little

Car comes with the original red wood interior and steering wheel original KB1 wing mirrors
    Full Honda dealer IMG_0790.JPG service history including timing belt and ATF fluids replacement in the last 6 months - all bills and documentation to prove.

Have a really genuine reason for sale and it is a very sad day to let this brilliant car go

IB
    - - - Updated - - -
    PM me if you are interested

legend-ary, Pottermus and SpeedyGee like this.
  2. Steven.C.Pickles Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Halifax Halifax
    If only I had 8.5k I'd snap your hand off. The mods you've made really set your car apart from the rest

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. ProfessorIB Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well it would appear I have insufficient posts to list on the HK marketplace so I'll have to go straight to Autotrader. Real pity as I want this beautiful car to go to a club enthusiast. Ah well - it will sell there...

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That's just how the forum software works unfortunately, it's meant to try and encourage members to participate more.

You could post the AutoTrader link here.

5. ProfessorIB Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

And indeed I will - I had great intentions of participating more and indeed had a cruise fix "how to" written with many many photographs. But life gets in the way and moving house - the reason for sale overtook me.

I should say I have found the HK forum an invaluable source of info and really friendly. I'll miss it but not as much as my Legend...

legend-ary and Duc de Pommfrit like this.
  6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

I always wanted a Legend but it never really happened, I've ended up with Lexus GS450H and being a Hybrid it trumps the Legend in several areas, economy, road tax and absolutely ridiculous 0-60 time :Smile:

The Legend is stunning car in it's own right though.

7. ProfessorIB Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well it’s also a fond farewell from me!

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Has she sold @ProfessorIB?

Au revoir, all the best for the future. I hope the replacement for the Legend treats you as well as the Legend has done.