It had to be a member from Here !!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by H22_Dan.., Saturday 2nd Jan, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bassically me , hondaVTEC ,EG-vtec23 and westy_b18 drove near on 2 hours to view an EG lsi for

2. westy_b18 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

(Midge25 whats it worth) was the car :Grin: its on ebay now check it out Civic esi

3. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its stressfull aint it, the amount of shitters i've been to see that have been advertised as mint, or good condition is unbeliveable,

if its a good drive, from know on i ask for a shit load of pics inside and out before i even set off.

when they refuse, then i know its a shed

4. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ahh mate that punk was soo gormless i felt like hitting him there and then!!! I hate little chavs that try arguing about cars when they know fuck all about them LOOL

5. sdots Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

There should be some naming and shaming for the wolly without glasses :Smile: ah well, at least it was only

6. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

my mate was going to put deposit down on it b4 we went lol just as well he didnt

7. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

oh and his name is Midge25 as far as i know

8. Kas Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

the most annoying thing is you go to buy a car not get there and find a pile of shit

iv had it done to me so many times worse one was probably a vti i went to see that looked like it'd been through a hurricane and back

hate tossers that do that

9. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Exact same happened to me..pricks tbh.

10. midge25 New Member Getting Started

the head gasket is not gone, if someone wants to come and check the car give it a compression test and a SNIFF test like i said and prove the head gasket is gone i will give it to them the car for FREE.

Turning the engine over for 5 mintues? your time keeping skills arnt very good. i did take a few turns to start i'd concede but you've made it sound like it was turning over for ages.

Drivers window regulator advertised as not working correctly.

what you done was open the oil cap turn it over and see the smallest bit of white in the oil INSIDE the cap and said the head gasket is gone, but there was no water inside the actual engine.

It is normal for water residue to be inside the oil cap, this is because engines breath, and in oxygen there is water, and air rises, the car had sat for 1-2 weeks before i bought it.

After steam cleeaning an engine bay (i didnt do this but i'd expect it has been done) it is quite normal for for fine particles of water to get in the breathers/oil cap and thats where you get the fine mayo in the oil cap, again, just the oil cap.

the water tank had rust residue, this happens in engines.

Im happy to post pictures/videos off the engine to show the 'salad cream' inside the engine, howabout a 5 mintue video of the car running then opening the oil cap up? surely by the 'professional mechanics' opionion it would be like a mayonaise factory.

the car was not advertised as having central locking, i told you when you got here that it had it but it wasnt working, you then kicked up because i didnt say it had central locking but it does and it doesnt work? if i had thrown away the fob and not told you would that have been better? i don't really understand the problem here.

as for marks on the bodywork, the car was as pictured.

Again anyone local (or far away for that matter) can have the car for FREE if you can prove the head gasket is gone with a proper sniff test. postcode cr5 2sl j7 m25.

The only thing i will apologise for is the missing MOT certificate, but i was going to write on the reciept about this and forward it (a duplicate can be had from any MOT testing station) i didnt notice it missing untill today and all testing stations i went to were closed. MOT kind of proved with the fail sheet and a reciept attached to it from a garage for all the work done to pass it, the certifcate went missing when the car was taxed.

i hate little chavs who try arguing about cars when they know nothing about them.

what was it you said mate? 'it doeesnt matter about the engine, ill sell it on civiclife' ?

none of you even mentioned the engine until it became a bargaining tool, i wouldn't drop the price and suddenly the cars fucked?

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 2nd Jan, 2010
  11. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL you talk shit. If anyone wants a free car then go get it!!! There was pure cream in the rad, and in the overflow and a bit in the cap! I didnt know rustic water could build up the consistancy of mayo??

Mate your blowing out your ass. If you had stated everyting wrong with the car then you might have had a sale but you lied! And you will NOT get

12. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:nopics:

then us not in the loop can make our own minds up

13. worksopR33 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

my mate wants an EG, please can we come and prove the headgaskets gone. I have 2 uncles that have been mechanics for longer than I have lived, Ill bring them.

14. westy_b18 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

midge stick to you renault clios mate the car is fucked there was 4 of us see the headgasket had gone i wouldn't pay 300 for it the dents are unreal its ready for the scrap yard mate GLWS

15. Edd Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah pictures of the amazing amount of mayo please.

You CAN get condensation at this time of year in engines - I know I did in my CR-X when I first had that and it lasted just fine (yes it did blow the HG but that was due to me running boost on a standard engine!)

16. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cars that are ran for short amounts of time and stop start driving will get Mayo on the oil cap!

Not a large amount! And not in the expansion bottle and on the dipstick

if it's on the oil cap then that can be normal, if it's in the expansion bottle obviously coolant and oil are mixing somewhere!

Can't say anything without seeing the car!

Pictures won't tell you shit either!

The way I see it hondaVTEC was a Honda techinician so should and does know what he's chatting

17. Edd Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No offense to HONDAVTEC or whatever his name was but that doesn't mean shit all as far as I am concerned.

18. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What's it matter what you think about it?

It's a debate about a fucked car! All I'm saying is if there's anybody involved who should know their shit it's him

19. Edd Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wasn't trying to have a go at anyone, just saying that someone is a Honda Techinician doesn't mean that they actually know anything. I know people who are just about allowed to do an oil change so long as they are supervised that call themselves a *insert dealer name here* techinician.

20. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hahahah ok then mate, sounds like me tbh lol

Nah just joking!

But to be fair to hondaVTEC you get a good idea he knows his shit from Reading his posts on here!

Ps, your a tosser :Wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.