Feedback/Help It came from somewhere?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by BeeCee, Wednesday 14th Aug, 2019.

1. BeeCee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I’m in the midst of readying my Accord for sale, it’s been a hard decision it’s been with me since I purchased it with 29miles on the clock but with two cars and one driver I can’t justify keeping it. The second car has only 37k on the clock the Accord has 174K and has never let me down. I’ll miss it as the Type-R Recaros are so comfortable, with my back condition.
    Anyway I was cleaning the rear interior floor and found this light. I’ve looked everywhere, dug into the manual and can’t find any answer. I thought maybe a door but they don’t have them, does anyone has a suggestion, it’s really bugging me. Cheers BC

Attached Files:

2. rimmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Charlie Brigg North Lincs
    Looks like a side indicator repeater,( the ones mounted in the front wing ).

3. BeeCee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi rimmo.That makes sense I'll have to check in the morning.
    Still in the misdt of a complete renovation, making it more painful to part with I'm going to advertise it local rag, Prloved, maybe eBay & ,something amied at Hoda fans have you any suggseions its been over ten yeards since I sold a car? Cheers Ben

4. BeeCee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi. yup, you were right, thanks. Must have been there for fifteen years when I had a s front smack repaired. Apologies for my lack of grammar/spelling. Ben

MattBeardless likes this.