Sold Ironman, war machine, robo cop, boba fett display helmets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ep82, Monday 31st Mar, 2014.

1. ep82 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Item for Sale:

Hey everyone

Some of you may have seen me on here, posting a topic about me building my own ironman suit :Smile:

If not then its here. :

Anyway, I have recently teamed up with a friend and I am now selling polyurethane display helmets :Smile:

It's very early days at this moment.  I am only testing the waters and see if I can get a feel in what everyone thinks.

I can get:

Ironman 3rd Generation (also 4 and 6 as they are the same as 3)

Ironman MK 42

War machine

boba fett

Robo cop (this one is expensive tho but it's near screen accurate)

I can supply glowing eyes for your ironman / war machine so just let me know if you would like them..

All helmet is 1:1 scale but it's for display purpose only!!!   So the helmet is casted in 1 piece.

I can ALSO  get any of these in fiberglass but the price will be more than polyurethane helmets .  This will mean you can actually wear it as fiberglass is alot tougher.  The ironman helmet will come in 3 pieces so you can get your head in the helmet and also you can remove the face plate.

Like I said it's all early stage at this moment but I am hoping I will get some interest and this will take off.

Price:

The price of the ironman / war machine will be £100,   This will be all painted so it's ready to be displayed.  Robo cop will cost a fair bit more but I will need to speak to my friend and work out the price.

Same goes with the fiberglass ironman or war machine helmets but this because I need to know if I will get any interest first.

Postage will be around £8

glowing eyes to fit the helmet will be £20

Dorset

Condition:

Brand new ready for display

Description:

Read above ^^^^

Pictures:

Here is a photo of Ironman MK42

MK421_zpsc85fd013.

MK422_zpse8cf25fa.

With light up eyes

MK423_zpscdcd355a.

Heres some photo of the fiberglass ironman (polyurethane will be the same but just 1 piece)

IMG_5335_zps79bc627d.

IMG_5336_zps1be25d21.

IMG_5340_zps0ae340dd.

IMG_5338_zpsd29c9925.

IMG_5341_zps72fb7381.

IMG_5345_zps97db1ee1.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 4th Apr, 2014
  2. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Approved.

Subject to a contribution towards CL server costs for each unit sold.

3. ep82 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks Kadir

OK, thats not a problem :Smile:

Forgot to say we Also have BATMAN cowl/helmet

4. naDiel Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This.is.EPIC!

Wish I had the money NOW! :Smile: Might give you a shout in future :Smile:

5. ep82 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Not a problem dude.  Just give me a shout when you are ready :Smile:

Here is a photo showing the 3rd Generation being molded :Smile:

4D1BE6FF-E73C-4074-AFAD-9EF2F7AA9776_zpsh2fl8pgx.

6. naDiel Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Quick question - could you possibly do teenage mutant ninja turtle? Thinking of getting it for my son :Smile:

7. chandler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

looks epic!! if enough interest i think i would go for a fibre glass iron man one!!

8. ep82 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The polyurethane ironman 3rd Generation is at the finaly stages.   I was hoping it will be done by now but it's taking a wee longer than expected.   We decided to re-mould the current 3rd Generation and rework the top of the faceplate.   At the moment, the very top of the helmet is actually attached to the faceplate.  We are going to move that section back to the main part of the helmet.  Everything else is going to be 100% identical.  This will only effect the fiberglass copies of the helmet (as the polyurethane is in 1 piece so it doesnt effect them)  I will have a updated 3rd Generation  fiberglass soon :Smile:  

Hey dude.  It's not a group buy so you are welcome to order any time :Smile:   I will post some photos of both fiberglass and polyurethane fully painted helmet very soon :Smile:   along with War machine and Ironman MK42.

9. chandler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

i know man but you said about having enough people interested. so i thought you might want a few people wanting some then you can make them

10. ep82 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Hey man

I am having a war machine in fiberglass being made right now along with a 3rd Generation and MK42 in polyurethane.  If you would like to and is interested then I can put a 3rd Generation in fiberglass on the list and that will be done as soon as these are. let me know if you are interested and I will let you know the price of the fiberglass helmet. :Smile:

11. Puddz Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

How much for iron man in fiberglass??

Thanks

12. ep82 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

We currently testing out a product which we will adapt to the fiberglass helmets.    We should get them in stock next week onwards, they are face plate hinges :Smile:  

It took me over 2 month to track my own ones down and they were pants.  These are supposed to be alot better :Smile: I will upload some photos when they come in next week.

The prices for the fiberglass helmets are:

£170 for fully painted helmet ready to wear.

£180 for fully painted helmet including hinges so you can open the faceplate just like tony stark in the movie

£200 for fully painted, hinges and glowing eyes.

*Note.  As the fiberglass helmet comes in 3 sections. You will need to find a way to attach the rear part of the helmet to the main part of the helmet.  90+% of people (including myself) use NEODYMIUM magnets to hold the panel up.  I have seen people use door hinges and other different ideas.

The prices for polyurethane helmets are

£100 for fully painted

£120 for fully painted with glowing eyes

Postage will be around £8 I think will check with post office.

My rubbish faceplate hinges cost me £25 a set.  The ones we are getting are alot better and they are also alot cheaper :Smile:

13. plumley Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

any storm trooper masks?

14. ep82 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Yes. I think my friend has actually made one of those.  it's a fraction smaller than 1:1.  He was going to chop this up and make it into a zombie storm trooper version.  If you are interested. I can get some photos of it and show you :Smile:

15. SecondNateUre Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Best of luck! May end up giving in and buying one instead of making mine lol.