interior swap help

Discussion in '5th Generation (1992-1995)' started by murray_falkirk, Tuesday 17th Nov, 2009.

1. murray_falkirk Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

P1010742.

got the rear interior from a inport Civic and going to put them in my uk Civic but by the looks of it i need to do sme DIY. anyone done this? give me some points on doing it.

thanks

2. murray_falkirk Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

P1010742.

got the rear interior from a inport Civic and going to put them in my uk Civic but by the looks of it i need to do sme DIY. anyone done this? give me some points on doing it.

thanks

3. Jake@redbitz Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not 100% sure on this. But if youve got the rear seats out of the import then im kinda sure you have to drill 2 new holes where it mounts at the side. There are "grooves" already marked out for drilling.

not 100% sure on this. Just i had the same problem in my old EG when fitting eg6 interia to a eg4

4. Jake@redbitz Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not 100% sure on this. But if youve got the rear seats out of the import then im kinda sure you have to drill 2 new holes where it mounts at the side. There are "grooves" already marked out for drilling.

not 100% sure on this. Just i had the same problem in my old EG when fitting eg6 interia to a eg4