Interesting this one...

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by James Rowe Jnr, Monday 23rd Nov, 2009.

1. James Rowe Jnr Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Right, fair play I do spam here and I have a laugh. I take it a little OTT and all now and then but I do actually have some structure with this forum. I go to EVERY meet possible, I show my car whatever it maybe on every possible CL stand and take part in all activities. Something called an active member.

So why have you banned me? This forum has gone down hill, the new mods are great in ways but are a little OTT in locking and deleting threads to be fair.

So whats the plans? Going to continue to have me blocked as the period of being unblocked is as it states "Never". Guess you're going to replace me with some nice little new boy that asks stupid questions and can't answer any at all.

I await for a half decent reply not "LOL"

2. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did you not say you wanted to be banned?

3. James Rowe Jnr Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

When did I say I wanted to be banned, would have been funny for a few days but not Never!

4. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

X2

Was pretty stupid of you

5. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lol hes back but now kwon as junior lol but did you not asked to be banned thou?

6. James Rowe Jnr Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

where? quote it for me please.

7. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^as above,it couldv been a joke...but maybe in the wrong place at the wrong time

always think before you speak

edit:

here - http://www.civiclife.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60038

8. Chesh Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

whats this noobatron talkin bout!?

9. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

go on the latest thread made by chinglish he saw your private messages darin them to ban you.. Fairly noob action forgettin the mods can infiltrate your messages and read what everyone gets up to

10. Chesh Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sorry didnt realise it was you james :Wink: :lol:

11. James Rowe Jnr Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Its fairly obvious its me and as stated in the steam room, its private! Mods should only really look if they have a cause too, say for example abuse over a PM!

12. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

unfortunately for you were in contact with someone trying to hack CL, so you got yourself in the line of fire!

al9955

13. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha :Grin:

14. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

One of the reasons I quietened down a bit (and became invisible) on the site was because Ste claimed he was reading PM's, which is fine if the mods/admins have access, but only if they think rubbish is going on, not for any other reason

15. James Rowe Jnr Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

how am i supposed to know that? lol. he PMd me first and we chatted for abit.

16. kowalski Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

james scotland
    This.

We are discussing your punishment :Tongue:

17. SamiG Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Banned him just because he said that?? Talk about having too much time on your hands, do something constructive rather than using your big golden hammers at every opportunity, this forums a joke nowadays!

18. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

why would someone wanna hack a honda Civic forum? o my

19. fizzle Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol

20. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Stir trouble amongst members, make the forum mods/admins look like idiots and seeing as in the other thread, Ste was trying to make his own rival site, his "hacking" of the forum had alternate motives