Insurance on EM1

Discussion in 'Insurance & Breakdown Cover' started by SeanEK, Wednesday 23rd Dec, 2009.

1. SeanEK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Early time during next year im thinking of buying an EM1, im 18 with 1 years no claims. Can anyone give me a rough idea on how much it could be to insure it?

2. Priggy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Try elephant, im 19 with 0 years no claims and 1 accident and they quote me about 15/1600 quid so it will probably be simular they are pretty good with mods aswell

3. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We can't give you a rough figure, but if you make the effort to get some quotes then you'll have a realistic figure ...

5. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6. Ade T Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

x2

7. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

well a quote for me at 19 on an ej6 coupe was like 2K when i was 19 with no ncb...and its then 1200 is the cheapest i found with a years no claims....

i also got a quote on an em1 for 1560, being 20, years ncb and a years drivers license...

8. Racingnut Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

we can never give an ideia, cos it depends on where u live,age, gender and ncb might be 2k or 4k!

i was 21, 0 ncb when i had a saxo vts and my quotes were from 2000 quid to 5000(that was wid RAC)... so jus make a quote and you'll find out!

9. skyinsurance Commercial Services Trader

10. NiCkO Guest

im paying 749 full comp with every mod declared and all modd are coverd as long the WHP is not incresad and i askd when i get it turboed next year it will be 100 more as long as i don't exceed 400 WHP :Tongue: getin lol and its all on a like for like replace ment aswell win win i think

11. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Go to comparethemarket.com and other price comparison sites to get a ball-mark figure its not that difficult tbh.

12. LiggyL Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bell were the best for me, Sky Insurance a bit of a disappointment, but thats due to my post code.

13. Ek3_clover_green Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i hav dun a quote n it came back at 5k n im 18 with 0 yeears no claims and nearly a year driving licence

14. SeanEK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I tried some of those price comparison sites and wasn't impressed at all, i was recieving quote's for

15. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what insurers are good with mods?