Insurance let me buy my ek4 back!

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Priggy, Sunday 8th Nov, 2009.

1. Priggy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

After alot of phone calls and trying to be patient the insurance company let me have my ek4 back for....less money than a set of tyres :Tongue: , so because i don't plan on having another Civic for quite a while until i sort out a few debts etc etc everything on it is for sale, but because of the new sectioning of the parts for sale i didnt want to guage interest in there

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

just a few pics to give you some idea of the condition of things :Smile: The rough spec is...

Exterior:

Sir Front lip

Good replica (with the mesh rather than all plastic) EK9 grille with black H in the centre

Genuine wind deflectors

Type-R rear lip

99 spec rear lights

Ek4 wheels with alll good toyo proxies t1r's.. i beelive 1 has a t1s actually

Suspension/Brakes:

50mm lowering springs (that strangely make the car sit level?? not sure on condition of shocks yet

Full vti brake setup with black diamond discs/pads, still got a receipt somewhere for about 350 quid for all that

Tegiwa master cylinder brace

F+R ARB's. rear just had new bushes

Engine

Full b16a2 swap

Comptech usa tri y manifold w/ decat

S/S centre section 2 1/4 inch with no baffles

fujitsobu sr back box

Tegiwa engine torque damper

Spoon resonator delete + airbox w/ k&n panel filter and cool air feed + a peice of metal pipe to get rid of the horrible rubber crap

thats all i can think of at the mo..

Interior

Full ek4 interior

tegiwa shift knob and red leather stitched gaitor

thats about it i think :Smile:

If you need anything from a Civic atall even if its parts that arent vti specific please let me know as everything is being stripped then the cars being cut up and put in a skip :Smile:

all panels bar the drivers door and front wing are good as are bumpers mirrors etc

if its possible and anybody wants the plate r18 8ull (R18 BULL maybe good on a teg if your surnames bull? i don't know!) they can buy that aswell?? i have no idea how it would be done!

Any questions PM me as it will come up on my email and i can't get on civiclife at work :Smile: Cheers guys

Louis

P.s the car is being delivered to me tomorrow so stripping will start next weekend or maybe during the week if anybodys desperate for something?

2. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

dude for fuck sake, put it in the correct section

3. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol priggy put it in the breaking section lol

4. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

am i being harsh and it is alot more difficult than im imagining??

5. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Such a shame the Driver door got messed up :Frown:

6. Priggy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

i didnt even know there was a breaking section :Messed: i don't spend much time on here any more i'l move it if its that important?

7. Priggy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

its in breaking delete this one if you want

8. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

9. Priggy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol i don't see why people get so stressed over it its a forum :Messed: