i think they should upgrade early morning tv

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by large_steve182, Wednesday 4th Nov, 2009.

1. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

don't ya think

if your like me: jobless, stay up rediculously late and wake up mid afternoon, almost turning nocturnal,

how crap is 12 oclock onwards tv, there is nothing on, you skip through channels and you settle for even crap stuff as entertaining,

i went through bbc 1 onwards and found nothing, now im watching poker and find it thrilling, i remember the night i saw my home town on night watch with steve scott at 3 in the morning,

why can't they put another repeat of top gear on, some naked chicks, ANYTHING,

il be damned if i have to watch the buy it now channels

2. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i no how you feel man complete bollocks on t.v but cba to go to bed for some reason. Just watch crap on youtube :Smile: like i watch episodes of la ink on there etc..

3. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Stop watching TV and get off CL. Go to google and start searching for a job. Job done, less bored!

4. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

oooo smashed it.

no but seriously. it's all about 4OD

5. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

See i don't have this problem, i won't go to sleep until 2 or 3 and then ill be up by 9 stick the tv on channel 3 stick CL in one tab and job search allllllll day

but i could watch channel 3 til about half 1, channel 5 til 3 and then living or e4. not that i do cos id go mad lol!!!

6. jon-mate Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

day time telly is so bad its so bad

7. jon-mate Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

there is actually no worse time to watch telly

8. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    The worst thing is, even on Sky there is nothing to watch. It's bad enough if you only have terrestrial but to not have anything decent on, on the 500+ channels that Sky gives you is shocking! Actually saying that tho, I think the only decent channel on Sky is Dave. :nod:

9. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

pwn'd but seriously my dad has lost his job due to a women that he sacked that got revenge on him, he was on 80k+ a year and he has been looking for a job for about 2-3 month 9-5 everyday with a lunch break.

a job isnt just gunna come to you sitting on your arse mate

10. Spoon_Civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They should stop airing TV during the day so the fat lazy cunts sponging off our taxes might get off their arses and work (excluding those that have lost jobs due to the current financial crisis).

11. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well said

12. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    You'd be gutted if you fell ill one day tho! lol :Tongue:

13. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

14. madvtecyo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

i just download tv shows that i acutally want to watch, then watch them on my fucking huge monitor while i should actually be looking for a job

15. Spoon_Civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got a PS3 and a DVD player. However, IF I fall ill, my PS3 brakes and my DVD player fucks up, then yes you are very right lol.

16. snowy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yeh they make the tv bad so that u get of ur arse n get a job! lol however i have a perfectly fine job, but have been off work ill since last wed!! so why do I have to suffer with bad tv? lol glad my 360 controller is close to hand!!!