I just won 2 VIP tickets! :D

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by BigJames, Saturday 21st Nov, 2009.

1. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

I just found out that I have won 2 VIP tickets to watch Arsenal play Standard Liege in the Champs league on Tuesday night! :cool:

Well I say I won - my mum actually entered a competition on my behalf as she knew as a lifelong Arsenal fan Id love the tickets! :Grin:

Im pretty chuffed as I havent seen them this season yet

2. mellow yellow civic Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good stuff where are you sitting?

3. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

I don't know yet, Im expecting a call from a rep tomorrow and have to arrange to meet him at the stadium... I think its a box but will find out tomorrow!

4. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

awsome dude, love to win something like that, hopefully you'll be in the directors box :Grin:

al9955

5. Eazalee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice man :O not an arsenal fan but id happily come along :Wink: haha

6. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

I was once taken to watch Man U vs Spurs at old trafford and we were in the directors box - and was with a Spurs fan mate... that was the game where Roy Caroll hauled the ball back over the line after Mendes "scored" from the halfway line... but it wasnt given. Great night that was so Im hoping that Tuesday beats it

7. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

Im taking a mate whos a die hard Spurs fan... :Tongue:

8. trotman Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You ever been to the Emirates before? I'm there very regularly, impressive stadium!

9. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

Yeah I went a good few times last season, just not had time to go this season.

10. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Good going..!

11. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well done dude!! Hope you get a box :Grin: , Club Level at the Emirates was well nice, only can imagine a director's box!

12. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just hope they do better than yesterday :rofl: Sorry im a Spurs fan! Would be a good game to watch, the Emirates looks like a great stadium to go to fantastic atmosphere there.