I have finally taken a photo I actually really like myself....

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by Site, Thursday 5th Nov, 2009.

1. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4078104130_c83fc007b6_o.

I don't even know why....I just for once like one of my photos....

2. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i like it,, nice photo lool

3. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just for once liked one of your photos? Your photos are great some of the best i have seen that one is fantastic by the way, how did you get up there?

4. civicboy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Awesome photo, you really do go to some crazy places to get your pics ! is there a thread on here with more ?

5. battscrxvti Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

that is a really tall tripod !

wicked picture kid

6. Adam-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Awesome photography dude. What camera and lens's are you using?

7. Chesh Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

awesome photo

Seriously stop saying 'lol' after everything you post

8. linh-ej9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice i love night photos post some more

9. mu5k3r Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

is that a hdr photo? and also i like :Smile:

10. Barny Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That is excellent mate, really really like it, you have a very unique skill. What camera and equipment did you use and with what settings?? I'd love to be able to take night photos like that but just don't know how to.

11. WIlkesyMB6 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Wicked shot. How did you get to the place you took the photo?

12. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

that is such an awesome shot! :cool:!!!

13. BEAUGHANDI Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yo nice work mate some reall nice shots. can u get a car up there? would be a nice shot with a Civic in the foreground! let me know i live in croydon too would be kool too met up and have a lil photo shoot if u down?

14. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

cheers for the comments guy...i use my ninja abilities to get up random buildings and get photos :Tongue:

As far as kit goes...

I've got a d40x, 10-20mm sigma, and the 18-55mm kit lens (which I took that photo with) and a tescos

15. Barny Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks for that mate, am off to have a play with the digi camera now, and buy a tripod from tesco's!!!! I feel a night time shoot of the Civic coming soon, I think I am going to try and get a shot with all the bridges over the river tyne lit up with the 3g in the foreground if I can.

16. sdots Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

mate, you have many good shots. What I would like to know is, where were you when you took the shot? climbed up a crane? on a roof?

17. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

roof of a building...but cranes are good to climb :Grin:

18. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

My fave of your's is the Battersea power station shot of you looking up. Fecking epic mate :cool:

19. tedman Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Feckin Laing o rourke pikey buggers!

Class pix man, awesome! Picking up a new Nikon D5000 tomorrow myself, can't wait!

20. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yer i love that shot...but its out of focus...i took 15 shots...tried all different things none were in focus...i will re take it one day....