I had a fuckin wierd night yesterday....

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Site, Sunday 20th Dec, 2009.

1. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Starts off that my mate had his plans cancelled, so he could finally make the drain meet in london for christmas....a few merry drainer folk, all meeting up to have a piss up underneath london....anyway he picks me up at 4.30pm....head back his way to piss about in the snow....

Very near to his house we went down a backroad, and the battery light just came on...we wondered wtf, everythings still working fuck it...so we decided to just get as close to my mates house as possible....as we said that the car lights started dimming and everything died....

We bump started the car, it started then died....my mate said his 1.3 Corrolla had done it before, it just needs a jump from another car....so a quick phone call and his mate alex was on the way in his van....

He turns up at 6.30pm....we go to jump it, it starts then dies....so Im thinking wtf...so I quickly took a quick peek at the alternator and the belt is well...not there...so instantly we knew why it running then dieing....anyway...we tried to bodge a new belt out of a bit of rope...it works but the knot on the rope kept getting stuck on a bracket so we had to give up....its now 8.30pm....I couldn't feel my feet or hands....we needed to give up....

So Alex in the van, decides to see if we can tow it down the hill....he drives down, finds 2 cars stuck on a very very steep, and icy hill about a 15 min walk down the road....there was no drivers to be found, he took a few photos and tried to turn his van around....in which he struck failure....he ran out of diesel...he assumed it would only be a 2 min job of jumping the car and driving back home, so he didnt bother filling up....so he phones us says come walk down to me....so we did...io grabbed all my camera gear out my mates corolla and we set off to the van....

As we arrived at the van the other car drivers re-appeared from no where...they were coming down the hill, and had somehow crashed and spun 180....we first thought they had just been crazy and tried to attempt the hill of death, it was that icy you could hardly walk up it....

So we chatted to them for a minute, they said police are on the way....I know the area so we kept to our plan of walk to my pub, get something warm inside us, quickly get diesel then walk back to the van and get it out....

So after an Hour and a half walk we got to the pub, ate, got a drink....waited for my mate to finish his shift at the pub, he then drove us ot get diesel....so far the night had been pretty funny, and well a laugh really...as cold and wet as we were, we could see the funny side of it all....we got some diesel, i got some smarties (well needed of course) and we drove back to the top of the hill in my mates car....the police had closed it off with cones and signs etc...so my mate parked up behind them and we set off on foot to walk down the hill....

As we walked down the hill we saw some smoke, we assumed that it was the police burning some ICE away or something...then we realised that there was a raging fire down there....and then we saw some brake lights zoom off up the road the other way....we knew what had happened straight away...so my mate from the pub shot off with my original mate tom with the corrolla to try get the car at the other end of the road as they wouldn't of been able to get there very quickly....

We ran down the hill to be greeted by all the 2 cars in a blaze, and my mates work van torched to fuck....but it hadnt been burning for long as the paint was all still intact, the vinyl on the side was intact, eevn the seats hadnt burned much.....if we were slightly earlier we might of come face to face with those dirty pikey cunts who did it....

I don't know how my mate wasnt in tears, i was nearly crying myself as i was that choked for him...thats his work van, tools were in the back etc...not many but still some, he had all his cd's in there....it was fuckin savage to watch someone, HAVE to watch their van on fire....there was fuck all we could do....we managed to rip the license plate off the car before the tyres started exploding....the passats tank of diesel pissed out everywhere which was fuckin scary....to have diesel piss out, then catch on fire around you....

After about 20 mins of watching it....my mate got a few photos, phoned the fire brigade, who did a fuckin sterling job I might add, they were running up and down this icy hill, which was hard to walk up and down...to re-fill fire extinguishers etc so mad props to them!! But anyway, we walked back along the road to my mates who hadnt seen a car pull out, and they would of got there before the other car with ease....theres no way you could of driven that road quickly unless you had a decent 4x4 with snow chains or something magical....and concidering it was probably some pikey kids they wouldn't of thought that far ahead....but there was no car tracks so we had no idea....

The worst part of it all is when the police turned up after the fire brigade had left they said "this happens all the time, its silly", so why the fuck didnt they leave officers there....there was 2 police cars there to start, they had put up a few cones and then fucked off, I know its a bit of a waste of resources but couldn't they of just kept one car there with 2 officers? It would of only been till the morning, so 4-5 hours most....its annoying concidering I see 100's of officers in central croydon over the weekend just monging about outside clubs etc doing sod all.....o well its done now i spose...just annoying...

Either way, don't leave your car abandoned road side....even when its a good way out from any form of civilisation...it will still get fucked....

So snapped alternator belt, turned into a van gettig burnt...a good fun night :Messed:

2. vtecivic123 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thats a messed up night you had there. I feel sorry for your mates van. =[

3. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

christ mate not a boring night then!

4. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Only in Croydon. Proper savage thing to happen, your mate must be gutted!

5. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

wasnt even in croydon....was out in the sticks...in tatsfield, westerham way....fuck knows how some pikey kids would even know its there....

6. Gav_ek4 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

find them and tie the pikey llittle twats to a tree and burn them,its the only thing these bastards understand

7. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lol that sounds weird as fuck. Hope that dude finds out who done it