How to JAE with Civiclife...

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by 1964, Monday 16th Sep, 2013.

1. RandomDan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you can get it big enough next year i can try and blag the land ladies mahoosive gazebo house thing.

Its big enough to get 3 cars under i recon but its a big job putting it up.

2. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Legit aiming for furthest travelled prize next year. See what my bank says next year ha.

3. hazey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Definetly up for it boys! As said at the last JAE just gone ill put money in to whatever is needed and bring whatever i can!

Done a good write up there Ash!

can't wait for next year!

4. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll sort out the gazebo Kurt donated and that can be the cooking one from now on :Smile:

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh good shout Law! How bad was it in the end, have you had a chance to pop it up again? 

6. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PS I got two 2.7m x 2.7m gazebos off gizmo from 4guk as well :Smile:

7. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This was my 4th year in a row at JAE and it's been as awesome as ever even though there was an odd bit of rain! By far my favorite show of the year....still lolling at Rapey's antics this year!!

I'll chuck some photos up from this year once I've edited them.

8. hazey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sounds like were gonna have a gazeebo per car the way their flying out of everywhere lol.

Looking forward to the pics Loony, need more pics, theres only mine and sky insurance's?! Surely people took others!

9. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yer mark took some and a few other people on other stands i know did...i was too lazy to bring my camera and my phone died...if the weather was nicer i would of been on photos more! well the more gazebos the more cover we have :Grin:

10. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It'll be fine. I've had a quick look and there is a couple of bolts that need replacing, a few that need tightening and the bent bits I'll either cut out and sleeve, or just straighten and brace.

I'll see if I can paint the URL on the top or something too.

Plus I'll give the material a re-waterproof.

11. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

waterproofing spray :Wink:

12. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You're a legit hero my man!! :Grin:  

Also, please see first post for a slight revision.. 

13. coupeciviclsi Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Luke cheltenham
    i also have a few photos... just been lazy and not bothered to put any up and im 100% up for next year too! ill help where i can also

14. RapeyMcRaperton Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

brilliant write up ash, I am 100% coming every year weather I have a Civic or not. The company out does the show for me. got to love meeting new people for the first time, and talking to them an chilling like you have known them your whole life.

I promise not to get into quite such a state again. I will hand my alcohol to a designated responsible adult and be fed it accordingly.

It was, by far, the best weekend of the year for me. great mates, great cars, great food. the staff at jae are all super heros and kept the place near enough spotless.

2014, lets aim for a bigger stand than the supra cunts.

15. 13ob Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh the more cover the better :Smile: and possibly a few more wind breakers to keep the wind out /off of the gazebos, I don't mind investing in one

Lol think we may need a CL support van at this rate just for all the equipment

16. hazey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Absolute legend Law, gazeebo restoration!

17. Antisanta Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Copied from Facebook..  

Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE)
    Options for this story

JAE 2014 will be 4-7 September. JAE 2014 will be 4-7 September.

Gates will open on Thursday as this year for all and the event will wrap up on Sunday. Full details, programme, and booking information will be announced soon along with the date for the Reps Meeting. For clubs wishing to book at or before the Reps Meeting ‘grandfather rights’ apply to those clubs present in 2013.

Gates will open on Thursday as this year for all and the event will wrap up on Sunday. Full details, programme, and booking information will be announced soon along with the date for the Reps Meeting.

See you all at JAE 2014!  

We should get it organised sooner this year I reckon! (even though I didn't go  :Wink: )

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 30th Oct, 2013
  18. alex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll go if Adam and / or Sam and / or Stu goes.

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 7th Nov, 2013
  19. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I may be there, Depends how life is.

But if icome prepare for 50l of the worst cider you've tasted

20. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Frown: